Encounter: Naked and afraid...escaped outside into the cold...

Date: 02-02-2020
Name: Ashley *
Phone: 816-623-8970
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...i/kc/45526762/
City: South Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Hickman Mills and Wabash
Activities: K9, mish, cowgirl, bbbj running out of the backdoor with my clothes in my hands
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders, in a bun

Brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’6” she’s White no tan. Her face is not attractive and she has bad teeth which is possibly because of her child, I cannot say if it is drug use or child rearing. You can tell she’s had a child but her stomach is not as flabby as it used to be. From the back you can’t even notice anything but ass and pussy.

So not the most attractive and body is not a beach body.
Recommendation: No

staff edit_ add name per OP-S31
Funny review!!!! Thanks for posting...….
Sorry that happened to you Guy. I do have to say I'm LMAO made for TV review. Thanks for Posting
Hahaha! Classic
Name: -

If you want PA credit for this report, we require the name of the girl.

Send a PM to me with her name so I can edit the report and approve for PA credit.

Brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’6” she’s White no tan. Her face is not attractive and she has bad teeth which is possibly because of her child, I cannot say if it is drug use or child rearing. You can tell she’s had a child but her stomach is not as flabby as it used to be. From the back you can’t even notice anything but ass and pussy.

So not the most attractive and body is not a beach body. Originally Posted by Jayhawker
OMG...please....how does one get in touch with this babe...?

Where do we send the t-shirt?

Damn, I contacted her a couple of weeks ago and we couldn't work it out. Sounds like I was lucky!
I don't think this is funny. Who knows what kind of bad shit could have happened. It is almost scary. Glad you made it out without any problems.
Can’t send messages. Her name is Ashley
Damn call the police and tell them she stole your donation.
Because the service really did suck.
Glad for you, that the back door is available with this girl. Lol. Glad your safe. I bet the neighbors see a lot.
Name: -

If you want PA credit for this report, we require the name of the girl.

Send a PM to me with her name so I can edit the report and approve for PA credit. Originally Posted by scorpio31
I added her name in the comment section because I cannot send any emails
I don't think this is funny. Who knows what kind of bad shit could have happened. It is almost scary. Glad you made it out without any problems. Originally Posted by sinbad6969
Right, I actually think this was a scam on her part. A common scam that girls run is to have their boyfriend come to the door. The idea is that the guys typically won't want any trouble and will leave immediately (like the OP did). By doing it this way, guys tend to not fault the girl and some suckers will even feel bad about it saying how they hope she didn't get in trouble etc. Funny...
Say there Jayhawker, didn't Ray Stevens sing a song about that ?