Tell me about your really big "O"

Today was a good day. It must have been, because I distinctly remember at one point a wild orgasmic ride during the entirety of Bon Jovi's Its My Life. I remember holding her hands, fingers interlocked as the blood was draining from my fingers due to the pressure. Back, then forth, then back again, trembling and quivering for the entire song. She kept working me for more. I'm still trying to figure out how this dream came about. I felt used, but in an extraordinarily good way. I have never witnessed four minutes of orgasm, all together like an earthquake swarm. I've been witness to some wild "O's" before. Usually it is a one off kind of thing, wild thrashing that tosses me off the magic button with the "don't touch me there while I come down" look. Today she couldn't seem to get enough. The image is still playing in my mind. BTW, it is hard as hell to drive with orgasms on the brain!

What takes you over and makes you crazy for the "O"?
I have a hard time recalling specific O's, as I kinda go into a euphoric trance.
My G-spot will do it with constant movement in the right place, also the rough carnality that I enjoy so much is the mental part, included with a little physical penetration, that is a sure fire way to send me over the edge!!! I've also always had an intense O if I am relaxing getting some DATY, finger or two in the pink and one in the.... um 'rear', doesn't take long after the 'rear' is included to make me cum hard.

how about the guys? sure fire way to blow the top off your head(lmfao)?
I have a hard time recalling specific O's, as I kinda go into a euphoric trance.
My G-spot will do it with constant movement in the right place, also the rough carnality that I enjoy so much is the mental part, included with a little physical penetration, that is a sure fire way to send me over the edge!!! I've also always had an intense O if I am relaxing getting some DATY, finger or two in the pink and one in the.... um 'rear', doesn't take long after the 'rear' is included to make me cum hard.

how about the guys? sure fire way to blow the top off your head(lmfao)? Originally Posted by DDMcGee
Mmm mmm what she said :-))
Haha this is good shit...

why don't you just post the pix p

Cant keep secrets with this guy... MUAH tee hee hee ( tickle )
Well, it all starts with the preparation...

Removed pic. Staff Edit JJ

and ends with...

Attachment 214819

Mmmmm soap!
Sorry Rover. The first picture showed labia.

JJ
ECCIE
SA STAFF
Lol... Labia Mmmmmmmmm

No fun JJ ;-)
  • savak
  • 05-08-2013, 05:20 AM
I distinctly remember at one point a wild orgasmic ride during the entirety of Bon Jovi's Its My Life. Originally Posted by Rover14

might I recommend something classier next time like maybe WarBeast or Pantera?
might I recommend something classier next time like maybe WarBeast or Pantera? Originally Posted by savak
Point taken. The music was on shuffle across her extensive library of tunes. We had already disentangled on multiple occasions to deal with less than optimal music selections but at this point in the ride I'm not sure she was aware of the music. It did provide a suitable beat though.
Sorry Rover. The first picture showed labia.

JJ
ECCIE
SA STAFF Originally Posted by JJ
No beads! No beads!

Sorry, I thought I had sufficiently camouflaged the evidence. Is this better?

Attachment 214850
Much better. Thank you.
I think I liked the with better than without.

Labia. A short name for a long subject.

Cigars, whiskey and discussion anyone?
Ok so I am always AWARE OF THE MUSIC Rover... duh! LMAO. The BON JOVI song was rockin, and YOU KNOW IT!!! I enjoy your visits and our convos almost as much as showertime... Life is amazing with people like you in it... anyhoo

Class is not a concept in music I look for, but thanks for the post anyway, Savak... I will stick to my OWN library for now, no Warbeast, plenty of Pantera, lots of Seether and West coast gangsta rap tho! Rover may be interested in your music selections, so if he pms, make sure and inform him what is classy enough to grace your I-product's playlist right away so one of us can start pretending to give a damn... LMFAO.

Doggleg hello. Whiskey and convo are 2 of my fave items... lol. I especially love random people barging in and saying absolutley nothing of real substance. Sarcasm... another love...
hehehe, Doggleg we can discuss this over whiskey and a cigar when we bump into each other hanging out with like minded folks. Whiskey makes almost anything better.