Boob Play: What feels good to you?

Men and women how do you like your nipples/ boobs played with? How do you like to play with others nipples?

I have enjoyed putting clothes pins and nipples clamps on men and twisting their nipples like radio dials. I like to bite his nipples and some seem to like it and others think it is too hard. I guess I apply what I like to him.

I enjoy the rougher touches to my boobs such as nipple clamps, clothes pins, squeezing till I say no and going for more. I like to know they are getting handled. I hate them being touched like fine China like they are going to break.

Does it bother a guy to be told squeeze them harder, suck them harder?
I have no problem being encouraged to do whatever a woman wants me to do to her boobies. Rough, gentle, bite, squeeze, pull, suck...you name it, I do it! :P
  • ricio
  • 08-30-2013, 03:16 PM
I love playing with beautiful boobs like urs passion.
Does it bother a guy to be told squeeze them harder, suck them harder? Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Not at all...If it's something you enjoy and are giving the "all ahead, full" command.

In that case. TP, I would assume you would be up for some Japanese breast binding?? Have rope- will travel!! lol

MM
You know I love it TP! And if I remember you like real hard cock slaps right on your nipples....rub around the pre cum and slap em some more!
Muffinman I love to have some rope around me...
mine are very sensitive and I cant handle clamps and clothespins....but I love having them bitten just the right amount

But I lik a woman that enjoys rough play. Cloverleaf clamps, clothespins, rope, wax, biting twisting, etc. It is all about taking someone to the edge and barely backing off

Nice to have someone posting some interesting questions and bring some life to this place
Thanks Blue hoping with my threads more will get involved and see the East Texas area is a great place to come play and hang out... I find pushing me to the edge is nice it gives me a chance to let someone else in control. I just hate light touches barely touching me. The rougher play makes my blood rush more...
Cum to Greenvillee TP...ned to cock slap your gorgeous nipples again!!
Angus I may have to just meet you on a dirt road for an afternoon of play....
Name the time and place TP!!
Angus you know the area better then I do but if I could remember where the buffalo roamed I would say there.
I like oils or NURU .... it makes boob play feel so but better because my tits and nipples are more sensitive & slippery and make all the touches/licks/sucking/kisses more arousing. I like a mix of slow, sensual and firm grabs and tits shaking, motor-boating, russian, light slapping, light pinching.
I wanna get pierced again, definitely.
As I crawl on top of you and feed you my breast, I say "Suck them deep in your throat, just like you want me to suck your cock deep in my throat"..Then I tend to cum....Yum~~