If you haven’t heard from me this is why

I am sure some of you have heard but also for those who were wondering about the post that sweet gentleman made for me on here a week or so ago

So everyone that knows me knows I stick to myself an don’t post much

Well it’ has been really hard this past couple weeks
My mom passed away on me suddenly last week an I also lost
My step mom not long ago

I am planning my moms memorial this weekend hence why i am here for so long!
No my mom wasn’t from here but we do have some family here!
I’m not looking for sympathy �� !
This memorial is kicking my butt, I haven’t had to do this before an so far it’s very stressful!

There is a pic of me and my mom but I will be taking it down shortly. (This pic is when she came to me when I lived in Vegas!)

Thank you to those that have said something an that have been here for me.
I appreciate it so much! For anyone who has been there for me since I found out I will not forget you an will get special love ❤️
You have my deepest sympathies... My mom passed away a little over a year after having several strokes and we were forced to go the hospice route..if you are in NWA please let me know.. relocating there next week...
You have my deepest sympathies... My mom passed away a little over a year after having several strokes and we were forced to go the hospice route..if you are in NWA please let me know.. relocating there next week... Originally Posted by cgrman
Thank you
Idk how to deal with it or feel
Thank you 🙏
So sorry for the loss of both your mother and your step-mother.
So sorry for your loss, Nicole. That’s a very difficult thing to go through. Wish there were something I could say to make things better. Hugs!
Very sorry for your loss. Sending positive vibes to you!
You have a community of love and support here hoping you can make it through your sorrowful times.
I can speak from experience you can still cheerish the great memories
Everything will be alright
Condolences to you and your family
So sorry for the loss of both your mother and your step-mother. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thank you I appreciate it I hope you’ve been good!
So sorry for your loss, Nicole. That’s a very difficult thing to go through. Wish there were something I could say to make things better. Hugs! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you hun! It still feels like a dream
Very sorry for your loss. Sending positive vibes to you! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Thank you stranger lol
You have a community of love and support here hoping you can make it through your sorrowful times. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Yes I know!! Thank you ❤️
I can speak from experience you can still cheerish the great memories
Everything will be alright Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Always!!’
Condolences to you and your family Originally Posted by infamousrock
Thank you ❤️