Name: Alex4U
Phone: (602)376-2699 Text preferred
Email Address: anabellbut@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Phoenix
State: Arizona
Address: My place, So. Phoenix
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK, DFK, Toys for her, FIV, FIA(her) MPCFS, MP Greek(ymmw), DATY, MSOG
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair to below mid-back with a little bit of curls
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Multi-Tattooed girl with facial studs on cheeks, about 5'6" or so, kinda hard to tell in heels. Maybe 40DD MM's and about 135-150 lbs(I'm lousy at guessing wt). She's got well proportioned curves in all the right places and you won't be turning away at the door.
Recommendation: Hot Damn, Yes!!
Be nice to her. I didn't want to have to share her at all to begin with. But she insisted.
I think she's a keeper. What do you guys think? And help her get verified please. Write a review of her.

{staff edit- pics of non-age verified members and/or in session pics are not allowed- CK}
Wow, she is fucking HOT! Thank you for sharing
Wow, she is fucking HOT! Thank you for sharing Originally Posted by Aguyinak
Oh yezz she iz dat dam hawt owrite. Yur welcum AK.

I really hated to have to share her, but I gave my word. And my word is my bond. So there you have it. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. I just happened to find two in one day with her. Lucky me.
For this:{staff edit- pics of non-age verified members and/or in session pics are not allowed- CK}

My bad CK. She told me she was IN PROCESS. Don't know why she hasn't cumpleted. Maybe the guys here are keeping her too busy.
I do hope she completes the registration and verification process though. She'd be a great addition to the ECCIE ladies of AZ.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2642356
She's gone back to being a flaky, lying ho. Again.
Too bad because she is fun, if and when she does show, but too many broken appointments to keep trying.