Footjobs - Where Woman Dictate?

I was getting a footjob from a provider a few days at her incall location. I was laying on the bed and this provider was sitting between my legs giving me a footjob. As she was stroking me she said, "Wow... I love doing this." I asked her why? She replied, "Because I'm in the dominant position - I can dictate to you." I said, "what are you talking about?"

As she was stroking me with her feet placed my cock in between her big toe and the next and asked, "how does that feel?" I told it felt good. Then she squeezed the head of my cock hard with her toes and said, "how does that feel now?" I said, "damn, that hurts." Then she told me to lay on the floor and she sat above me on the edge of the bed and gave me a footjob. She laughed, "now this is domination -- your laying underneath my feet as a I pleasure you."

I realized she was right. When a girl is getting fucked by a guy it's the guy who dictates everything, really. But a footjob leaves the guy helpless and the woman in full control. A woman using her feet on a man's cock can dictate pain or pleasure, the speed in which she jerks, the positions, and whether or not she will allow the man to cum.

So ladies do you agree with this? Do you feel like your in the dominant position when and if you give a footjob?
Don't know how the ladies will respond to this but my experience is spot on with your assesment. Power and control.... sometimes it is nice to hand over the reins to her. Throw in a bit of trampling and facesitting you got one hell of an orgasm cumming your way. If you don't mind the taste of your own juices then the clean-up can be erotic as well. I like the feeling of being in control most of the time but evey now and then it is exciting to let her drive. Footjobs and strapon play are totally relinquishing control, but you are still in the game
i would say more often than not there are dominant overtones to foot play. i am very much submissive, but i do get turned out by the thought of a guy (or girl) worshipping my feet while i'm wearing sexy, silky hose. i totally would love to get someone off by giving them a foot job.
I once served a domme who was aware of my fetish for high heels. After teasing and punishing me for an hour and bringing me to the brink, I received a reward: a foot job to completion while she was wearing her high heels. It was wonderful
I have enjoyed foot play with my high heels during sessions....as long as its not something to do me great harm or cause bleeding,go for it!!
I was getting a footjob from a provider a few days at her incall location. I was laying on the bed and this provider was sitting between my legs giving me a footjob. As she was stroking me she said, "Wow... I love doing this." I asked her why? She replied, "Because I'm in the dominant position - I can dictate to you." I said, "what are you talking about?"

As she was stroking me with her feet placed my cock in between her big toe and the next and asked, "how does that feel?" I told it felt good. Then she squeezed the head of my cock hard with her toes and said, "how does that feel now?" I said, "damn, that hurts." Then she told me to lay on the floor and she sat above me on the edge of the bed and gave me a footjob. She laughed, "now this is domination -- your laying underneath my feet as a I pleasure you."

I realized she was right. When a girl is getting fucked by a guy it's the guy who dictates everything, really. But a footjob leaves the guy helpless and the woman in full control. A woman using her feet on a man's cock can dictate pain or pleasure, the speed in which she jerks, the positions, and whether or not she will allow the man to cum.

So ladies do you agree with this? Do you feel like your in the dominant position when and if you give a footjob? Originally Posted by Cobain
YES>
I GIVE THEM.
NOT SEX... just CONTROL.
PERFECT!
wow..i had my first foot fetish request with heels last week and I was nervous because i didn't want to hurt him and than up in syracuse a had another foot fetsih workship experience and was different thats for sure...but i didn't have a sense of power over either was just fun and both had happy endings and were very pleased when they left..so i guess I did something right..lol

So ladies do you agree with this? Do you feel like your in the dominant position when and if you give a footjob? Originally Posted by Cobain
I actually had two foot fetish sessions this week! One of them turned me on so much that I masturbated after the client left. It was a forced foot worship session. This particular sub, not an eccie member btw, was so turned on by me teasing him with my silky stockings up and down his inner thighs and barely touching his member. When I removed my stockings I held his member between my feet tightly and spit on him. That's all lubricant he was allowed. He begged for release as I teased him with my feet. I had never seen someone so excited in a session. As I had one foot in his croth the other was in his mouth and he could not contain him anymore. It was absolutely wonderful!
Jeez! Why aren't some of you ladies in Houston?!
  • R.M.
  • 11-11-2010, 01:36 PM
I have two gents here in Houston that worship my feet only they do not want gfe and I have a few in South Austin that have even done pics with my feet and their members. I have a strange talent with my feet and the male member it is hott. I am glad someone started a thread thank you,great read...
  • Gus
  • 11-12-2010, 09:58 AM
I once served a domme who was aware of my fetish for high heels. After teasing and punishing me for an hour and bringing me to the brink, I received a reward: a foot job to completion while she was wearing her high heels. It was wonderful Originally Posted by Jersey Dog
I've been looking for a lady with that talent.

I have two gents here in Houston that worship my feet only they do not want gfe and I have a few in South Austin that have even done pics with my feet and their members. I have a strange talent with my feet and the male member it is hott. I am glad someone started a thread thank you,great read... Originally Posted by Reese McClain

Note to self, don't miss Reese next time she comes to West Texas!
  • MLisa
  • 11-15-2010, 08:20 PM
This (foot worship/play) is another reason why I love stockings
Though I cannot wear my high heels as much as i'd like to (damn twisted ankle) I enjoy when I get to run my stocking clad toes all over someone's rigid member or wet inner recesses. (who says its only the boys who enjoy a good footrub? hehe)
Even when I appear to be in a submissive position if my feet or even my mouth are wrapped about or on sensitive parts it puts me in a very dominant position. One I first recognized with a bf many many years ago hehe.
Hmm anyone make it to the Houston Fetish Fair Fleamarket this weekend?
I have never had a "footjob" but when....
in the heat of a moment we both suck on each others toes,
that is really hot!