Man, I hate this site...

Not really thought but just reading reviews and threads and discussions makes me ticked cause I'm out here. *sigh* 2 more months, who wants to party when I get back?
Where are you?

2 months is about the time I'll be back around, too... just sayin. lol
I believe astroker is in Afghanistan, recall him saying he was being deployed somewhere. Thanks for his service and keep your head down. Hopefully some of these lovely ladies give military discounts.
I love showing my gratitude to military guys! AND I give them discounts lol
May be wrong but I'm thinking I've seen you offer discounts for those who serve before. Wouldn't surprise me, you're a classy lady Staci.
Thank you Stroker for what you are doing for us Stateside. When you get home the first date is on me. You name it. Dawg
Staci is a classy lady and unfortunately both times I've tried to make an appt she's been busy, so guys do me a favor and let her relax!

And lakecat is right I am in Afghanistan atm, just trying to finish this tour up and trying to get home in one piece! It's getting harder and harder though and plus now that I'm over the hump and our leave date is within 45-60 days the anticipation is the worst.

Thanks dawg, I might just take you up on that offer!
May be wrong but I'm thinking I've seen you offer discounts for those who serve before. Wouldn't surprise me, you're a classy lady Staci. Originally Posted by lakecat
Well, thank you, lakecat, that's a really sweet thing to say! Yes, I offer incentives to military men, active duty or not. Prove to me you've served our country at some point and I'll happily offer a discount or some extra time.
Thank you Stroker for what you are doing for us Stateside. When you get home the first date is on me. You name it. Dawg Originally Posted by Dawg

Now THAT'S classy.
Check your PM's, Dawg.
Staci is a classy lady and unfortunately both times I've tried to make an appt she's been busy, so guys do me a favor and let her relax!

Thanks dawg, I might just take you up on that offer! Originally Posted by astroker
I know you've tried a few times before, I'm so sorry our timing did not work out then! If you decide to take him up on that offer and you choose me I'll be sure to make it up to you!

Kisses,
Staci
I would be more than happy to do something special for you and go all out...Being from a military household I have the up most love and respect for those who serve for our country....
Thank you ladies, I will definitely keep all your offers in mind when I come back to the states.