Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads who aren't drug addicted, alcoholics, dead beats, or sperm donors.*I hope y'all have a great lazy day!

I know it's the most confusing day in the ghetto hahaha
lol
Happy Father's Day to all the dads who aren't drug addicted, alcoholics, dead beats, or sperm donors.*I hope y'all have a great lazy day!

I know it's the most confusing day in the ghetto hahaha Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
What...the...fuck...over??
I'm a recovering alcoholic and I always paid my child support ..
do I still get a Happy Fathers day ?
WTF......is going on here!!!!! I'm a mecos donor, in SOM! Did miss something here. Lmao!
I'm a recovering alcoholic and I always paid my child support ..
do I still get a Happy Fathers day ? Originally Posted by carkido45
Lol if you're in that child's life then yea. I was only saying if you're a good dad then happy fathers day. No offense to anyone unless you're one who is a dead beat...just saying.

This was suppose to be a joke, but I guess Wakeup wants to start more crap with me as usual for another post I made.
Sperm donor is one who just sleeps with someone , she gets pregnant, and he isn't in that child's life. It takes more than genes and blood to be called a dad. You can father children but I was wishing a happy day to those who actually take time in that child's life is all.

I guess no one else saw the humor in this.
I saw the humor but as you said wakeUp is looking for more attention I guess he isn't getting any on fathers day
I'll give you a hug Wakeup . LOL
I saw the humor but as you said wakeUp is looking for more attention I guess he isn't getting any on fathers day
I'll give you a hug Wakeup . LOL Originally Posted by carkido45
Glad you saw the humor! Lol
This was suppose to be a joke, but I guess Wakeup wants to start more crap with me as usual for another post I made. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Free publicity, embrace it.
I knew what you were getting at Jemma, And thanks.

Hope you all have a good one.
I'm still looking for the humor but oh well...Happy Fathers Day to everyone even the Mother's who have to take on the roles of the Father's for what ever reason...
Happy Father's Day from me as well! I hope everyone gets what they want.

~
Spermoids are over-rated........sperm containers aren't far behind.......sperm donors rule the world.....learn to suck more and stop the cycle.......ijs