Trumpf to be new speaker?

SNICK SNICK
Lolling
I would estimate if trumpf even got a actual vote he wouldn't receive 50 votes.
Some magas are pushing this on social media lmao

Ohh and this is definitely a one star thread
It's official

trumpf floats idea of being speaker for short time. Lolling

Is trumpf all there? Goodness
I Would love it. The dysfunction would be entertaining. Republicans would appear totally incompetent, well, more totally incompetent.
I Would love it. The dysfunction would be entertaining. Republicans would appear totally incompetent, well, more totally incompetent. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It would be a true coup if it happened. Glad there's zero chance
With the current republican Congress, I wouldn't be so sure.
I think the biggest thing he'd get from this is being able to walk on the House floor without pelosi permission.
its a joke nomination.

someone nominated him the last time.
I think the biggest thing he'd get from this is being able to walk on the House floor without pelosi permission. Originally Posted by Precious_b
... Why do ya think they had Pelosi vacate her office there.

For "Speaker Trump" ...

#### Salty
No idea salty. Don't care.
Salty truly believes anything the float on right wing nut media. He can't help it.
who is this Trump? was he president once? I'm so confused. who should i support?

bahhahhaaa
... Hee Hee!

... You lads DO understand that Pelosi was ordered to VACATE
her office space there - or is there "No Evidence" of that?

... "Speaker" Trump is prolly choosing new furniture for
the place right now... After the fumigation, of course...

... Hmmm... Maybe I'll ask me political "Insiders" to ask
Trump to put Jim Jordan in for Speaker instead, so Trump
can just focus on Winning the Presidency yet-again.

#### Salty
Again, Salty lacks an understanding aside from headline. Pelosi’s office is in Camron House. She has a set of workspace offices in the Capitol. That's what she's been asked to vacate. It's a petty move by McCarthy but has ZERO to do with Trump. Actually it's likely McCarthy wants the workspace for himself.

As I say, Salty believes literally anything floated on nut wing news and websites. At least the ignorance Salty propagates is entertaining. Sadly he actually believes nutty shit.
  • Tiny
  • 10-07-2023, 08:30 AM
Again, Salty lacks an understanding aside from headline. Pelosi’s office is in Camron House. She has a set of workspace offices in the Capitol. That's what she's been asked to vacate. It's a petty move by McCarthy but has ZERO to do with Trump. Actually it's likely McCarthy wants the workspace for himself.

As I say, Salty believes literally anything floated on nut wing news and websites. At least the ignorance Salty propagates is entertaining. Sadly he actually believes nutty shit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Nancy Pelosi and Steny Hoyer are backbenchers. Neither are House leaders. And Pelosi is no longer the last Speaker. McCarthy, who I believe will now have the space, is.

Pelosi and Hoyer privately said they’d have McCarthy’s back if the anti-McCarthy contingent tried to depose him. They lied. Hoyer voted for Jeffries and Pelosi ran off to California, avoiding the vote. Yes, taking their offices was payback.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/04/u...e-capitol.html

Do you believe America will be better off under a Jim Jordan or Donald Trump speakership, than a Kevin McCarthy speakership? In deposing McCarthy Democrats knowingly voted for the electoral prospects of their party over America. I’m sure they justified it to themselves with some kind of ends justify the means bull shit.
I would support it just to see the Leftards break. If this even became close to reality, I'd be buying stock in Kleenex and Orville Redenbacher.