Did anything ever replace Craigslist personals?

Craigslist persons is how I was introduced to the hobby. I met such a variety of women-students who needed some cash, women who were significant in the corporate world who wanted something different, ladies who worked at Walmart and serviced me in car service area-it was great. And it never cost me more than $200 ever. Most of the time it was $100 for a BNG. What I loved was the variety, speed of encounter(I like to do it and then go) and the cost.

Now that Craigslist persons is long gone my hobby encounters have dwindled and died. There are so many websites, fake profiles(on Craigslist what I loved was that the ladies responded to your ad) and ridiculous prices and I have just given up. Even going to find SW is dangerous as Dallas and Texas have made this activity a felony now.

Is there anything close to Craigslist personals where an ad can be placed and ladies respond that has limited fake profiles and not outrageous prices? I know many will say you need to pay 200+ but for many many years using Craiglist I never ever paid that. Any thoughts would be appreciated as I would like to get back into the game!
Good question!!! Let me know if u find a Trustworthy site!! Yea, like they exist.
I don't know first hand, however it gives some different sources.

https://www.kasualapp.com/sites-like-backpage/
DId you try Doublelist?
DId you try Doublelist? Originally Posted by cage196
the problem with doublelist is its a paid service now. Plus, to cancel your subscription you have email them, you can't cancel via the website. Last thing I want to do is give some site a credit card and every time I try to cancel "they don't seem to be getting my email".

It used to be pretty good before that from a look & feel perspective. I never successfully made any connections on it. I also got a lot of dick pic requests. So wasn't my cup of tea. LOL.