do you have a preference for age?

a . 18 to 23

b.23 to35

c. 35 to45

d 50 and above
wrong section ...please move thankyou
I prefer later 20's and older. Haven't had an opportunity to meet up with a 50+ lady yet, but I'm always willing and anxious to try new things!
  • Mokoa
  • 10-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Coed topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
I like dirty old men
The more kink the better
even though i like them all...lol I voted the 35 to 50. seems to me that that age range play more ..mmmmm

licks and kisses to all
I like dirty old men Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
NOW I know why you like me!
Age doesn't really matter. Have had incredible BCD encounters with ladies from 18 to my age, AND have had horrible BCD encounters with the same age of ladies. It's all about personality and attitude. Eye candy only goes so far - had too much of that in Oahu, and ended up shopping elsewhere...
At least 21 for me. Have to be able to at least have a drink. Other than that any age is fine.
  • Maxx
  • 10-25-2011, 09:53 AM
I tend to lean toward the more experienced ladies mid 30's and up, or at least if they have that type of mindset, that doesn't mean I don't like to encounter a younger lady every now and then. The 40's and up are my preference though. Most of the later 20's girls I've seen tend to have the more mature attitude which I enjoy much more. I have to agree with BigAl, Eye candy can go only take you so far.
I am a provider and I prefer Women~ 24-35 and Men~ 35-50
I like em all!!
We like desperado too
Age dosent mean anyting its just a number, well as long as their legalbut my best times have been with a girl in her late 20s