If TRUMP grabbed your wife by the pussy...

...would you believe her?
Of course he would totally deny it.
Aint u tired of this lying as president and his lying ass administration?
It is refreshing to have Trump as President. Most honest President ever!!!

Trump put the T in Truth!!!
I would just shove Melania’s head on my cock and call it even.
Aint u tired of this lying as president and his lying ass administration? Originally Posted by Jason Green
It continues to amaze me, even though it shouldn't, that people who are upset with Trump see nothing wrong with Hillary Clinton. Better that Donald grabs my wife's pussy than Hillary fucks us both in the ass.
  • grean
  • 02-13-2018, 03:31 PM
I would just shove Melania’s head on my cock and call it even. Originally Posted by bambino
Think she's into greek?
Aint u tired of this lying as president and his lying ass administration?
Originally Posted by Jason Green
You do realize that you're on a hooker board where it's a well established fact that if you pay the right amount of money to a provider she'll let you grab her by the pussy, right? You're just a lib-retarded jackass who is jealous of men in Trump's socio-economic group who only have to "pay" attention to certain types of women who will let them grab them by the pussy, jackass. Women who do that are known as "gold diggers", jackass. Gold diggers are "working girls", jackass, look it up! You do realize that you look like a whiny little prick complaining about Trump's review of working girls as you pay to read reviews about working girls on a hooker board?
If TRUMP grabbed your wife by the pussy...
Is your wife's pussy so "frappy" (that's short for "friggin flappy") and hanging down that you can "grab" it?
Aint u tired of this lying as president and his lying ass administration? Originally Posted by Jason Green
Elton John said that he's on his " Farewell Tour " so he can spend more time with HIS HUSBAND . So, IF Trump were so inclined, would that mean that he'd be grabbing Elton ( the " wife " ) by the PUSSY ?
And are YOU jealous since HE WON'T GRAB YOURS ?????
Go back to getting YOUR shrilLIARy blowup doll to PEG YOU !
Post us a pic of your wife's pussy and I will tell you what I thinck.
Post us a pic of your wife's pussy and I will tell you what I thinck. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Please do not allow him to post a picture..... !!! Lol
It is refreshing to have Trump as President. Most honest President ever!!!

Trump put the T in Truth!!! Originally Posted by NoTell

He is truthful. It will be great seeing him in, under oath, in front of Mueller. I cant wait to see his tax returns-( he said he would release them after the audits were finished). So great to finally have an honest President
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2018, 07:43 PM
Is your wife's pussy so "frappy" (that's short for "friggin flappy") and hanging down that you can "grab" it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your wife is a guy!
Your wife is a guy! Originally Posted by WTF
I see you've been consulting with Speedo on "my life"!

He's a self-proclaimed expert on ... Austin map reading, traffic laws, voter attitudes and polls in anticipated elections, world travel, all things military, and LexusLover. You two geniuses need to pare up and swap spit! The Three Birds:

WhatThaFuckDoIKnow
Speedo
ButtScramble (the lead parrot!)
If Bill Clinton rammed a cigar tube in your 21 year daughter then jerked off on her what would u do
If Bill Clinton rammed a cigar tube in your 21 year daughter then jerked off on her what would u do Originally Posted by NBruno
Damn!

And all this time I've been blaming Monica for not swallowing.

I owe her an apology. Was Bill trying to do a facial, but didn't have enough "squirt" power to hit her face so it dripped onto her nice blue dress. How humiliating for him! Not to mention disrespectful and degrading for her. Misogynistic?

That sounds like something* that would have a "chance of extortion," if she wanted a good job in the Administration!

*The part about him not being able to hit her face from a foot away!