conservatives vs. liberals

Loved it!
  • grean
  • 02-19-2018, 07:14 AM
There is no such thing as a conservative in American politics, anymore.
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2018, 07:20 AM
Loved it! Originally Posted by garhkal
That is because you are an idiot.

How about this one.

If a conserative does not like abortions, she/he do not decide to have one...

So maybe your dumbass is not really a conserative like you think you are.
There is no such thing as a conservative in American politics, anymore. Originally Posted by grean

According to.....?
  • grean
  • 02-19-2018, 07:48 AM
According to.....? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Have you seen the budget? Nope!

The Republicans just passed a tax cut and then another bill that increases spending.

That's not conservative.

The Republicans just passed a tax cut and then another bill that increases spending.

That's not conservative. Originally Posted by grean
Not all conservatives (and liberals) live and work on Capitol Hill, grean. Some actually get up each morning and go to "real jobs"....
  • grean
  • 02-19-2018, 07:55 AM
Not all conservatives (and liberals) live and work on Capitol Hill, grean. Some actually get up each morning and go to "real jobs".... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Sure, but those aren't the ones making laws.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hey I like that, and it's absolutely true too. I would like to add one. If a Liberal gets annoyed by a Conservative he calls him/her a racist or a bigot. If a Conservative gets annoyed by a Liberal he kicks his/her fucking ass, lol.

Jim
Hey I like that, and it's absolutely true too. I would like to add one. If a Liberal gets annoyed by a Conservative he calls him/her a racist or a bigot. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Or, questions their sexual preferences.

bear in mind that Republican party is not conservative. the majority is progressive, they just hide behind the conservative label to get elected.
There is no such thing as a conservative in American politics, anymore. Originally Posted by grean
According to who??

There is a BIG difference between Conservatives, and REPUBLICANS..
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Hey I like that, and it's absolutely true too. I would like to add one. If a Liberal gets annoyed by a Conservative he calls him/her a racist or a bigot. If a Conservative gets annoyed by a Liberal he kicks his/her fucking ass, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Really, I've yet to run across nothing but big mouth conseratives!
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2018, 12:39 PM

There is a BIG difference between Conservatives, and REPUBLICANS.. Originally Posted by garhkal
If you say you are conserative and vote for Republicans who then run up massive debt...wtf does that make you?
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2018, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I do not have time to point out all the lies in your post so I'll just ask why conserative want any religion in school or government?