Lets start collecting election stories...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...7f575bd2645f1a

Broken voting machines "required" New Jersey to move ballots from one location to another for counting. Some of the "lost" ballots have been found. Who did they favor? Do they change any outcomes? Who will be found responsible in the chain of custody? Will there be a real investigation in the democrat-controlled state?
When Trump Republicans lose, the creation of fake election stories begins.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2022, 10:32 AM
Sounds like a sour grapes circle jerk!

Are y'all planning on having the same standard of evidence as the 2020 CJ
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/11...tion-launched/

Santa Clara ballots found in ravine miles from post office. Who is responsible? The post office? The registrar who does not like to answer questions? The local mayor's election will come down to individual votes.
When Trump Republicans lose, the creation of fake election stories begins. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Stacy Abrams, Al Gore Jr., Hillary Clinton...
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2022, 10:50 AM
When Trump Republicans lose, the creation of fake election stories begins. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Trumps election deniers got killed at the polls.

Barelycorn and his ilk can not seem to fathom how unpopular the overturning of Roe was....and he is from Kansas, which first showed the nation their displeasure on the matter.

They still haven't proven in a Court of Law and massivoter fraud in 2020...in fact their Cyber Ninja's proved the exact opposite in Arizona!
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2022, 10:53 AM
Stacy Abrams, Al Gore Jr., Hillary Clinton... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Gore and Clinton conceded and in fact went to the inauguration of their opponent.
It doesn’t matter if it’s Trump, Desantis, or Jesus H Christ who gets the Republican nomination. If we continue with mail in voting, ballot harvesting and drop boxes, Joe Biden will win in 2024. Pennsylvanians “voted” in a dead guy and a literal retard, you do the math.
At the downward path of democratic candidates, we'll have coma patients and vegetables running, and winning, offices. So, Nancy and Jerry will continue to have careers even after their brains stop making electricity. But that would be a hijack of my thread. Vita and (I'm sure) WTF have been warned. Moderator, take note. This is a thread about oddities in THIS election.
That's right. And the Trump Republicans that lost have already started creating their fake stories.

Please correct your above post.
Maybe the sore losers should pay for an audit for all the places they got their trumpy backed asses kicked. Now THAT would be a massive red wave. Whiney little bitches and their keyboard crying little bitching losers. Another record loss for the gop. Just a small ripple but they still have hope for walker and Georgia lol. I think Georgia is even less educated than Texas
I went doen to the County Anex building the week before election day. Walked right in. One guy was ahead of me. Showed my ID. They checked it off on some list and gave me a ballot card. Went to one of 15 acant votikng machines. Inserted my ballot card and checked off asll the folks I wanted to win. Pre3ssed the OK button (or whatever it was labled) and took out my printed ballot. Walked over to the tabulating machine and fed in my printed (and checked by me) ballot. Went hom.

That is my election story.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2022, 09:38 AM
I went doen to the County Anex building the week before election day. Walked right in. One guy was ahead of me. Showed my ID. They checked it off on some list and gave me a ballot card. Went to one of 15 acant votikng machines. Inserted my ballot card and checked off asll the folks I wanted to win. Pre3ssed the OK button (or whatever it was labled) and took out my printed ballot. Walked over to the tabulating machine and fed in my printed (and checked by me) ballot. Went hom.

That is my election story. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Same experience but I voted on election day and had about a 10 minute wait.

And the election officials could not have been nicer.
It’s a RED TSUNAMI !!!!!!
Maybe the sore losers should pay for an audit for all the places they got their trumpy backed asses kicked. Now THAT would be a massive red wave. Whiney little bitches and their keyboard crying little bitching losers. Another record loss for the gop. Just a small ripple but they still have hope for walker and Georgia lol. I think Georgia is even less educated than Texas Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You know, if we could get honest audits it would be a different story. Like in Arizona, the person running against Kari Lake actually runs the election office and it is a shambles. The two men responsible for the counting process have both been found to post online that their mission is to deny MAGA candidates an elective office. Kari Lake had to vote somewhere else on election day. The printers had ran out of toner. In other parts of Maricopa County people waited for 3 hours to vote. Lake went to a liberal section of town and she got the process in 15 minutes. It sounds like an honest judge may have to demand another election with certain people recusing themselves from the process.