AG names to special investigators to go after Trump

Imagine that. It is laughable how fucking ignorant the left wing loons are. Politicizing the justice department much. Fair and balanced Biden .? Not a chance. Biden is the most corrupt piece of shit ever to steal an election
And yet zilch to investigate actual traitors? Biased much? According to folk lore a Special Council is supposed to be fair and not a member of the Justice Department,yet this goober served there under two democrats and just recently departed, was this what mush brain really meant when he let it slip Trump wouldn’t ever be President. What corrupt scum you dims elected!
Sorry, Ace. I am now going to have to RTM you for starting a topic that has no topic that you will eventually post off topic to your no topic.

I've decided to be proactive with my RTMs instead of reactive for now on.

In all seriousness, we get it, man. You hate Democrats. How many threads do you have to start about it? To say your threads are extremely redundant may be the understatement of the year.
Sorry, Ace. I am now going to have to RTM you for starting a topic that has no topic that you will eventually post off topic to your no topic.

I've decided to be proactive with my RTMs instead of reactive for now on.

In all seriousness, we get it, man. You hate Democrats. How many threads do you have to start about it? To say your threads are extremely redundant may be the understatement of the year. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I am trying to catch you and a couple of others , I have a long way to go. I don’t hate democrats, I don’t hate anyone, what I hate is their policies and the fact they commit the same crimes they say others have.

In regards to RTM or what ever acronym you stated, fire away, I don’t care.

Now, you have a blessed day and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Guess that RTM stuck, Lucas.
I have never RTM’d anybody. I do not place people on ignore.

I thing posters should be allowed to make as big of a fool of themselves as possible.
Guess that RTM stuck, Lucas. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I never RTM anything. I was just messing with him for starting another rant thread with no topic. He got banned, but with no help from me.