count days remaining for Putin

The Russian winter approaches. The end of Putin....how many days ?
If toppled, what is the future for Russia ?

Sub topic: how to get rid of the continuing North Korea threat ? We can't invade. Sanctions do not work. Rocket launches almost 80 in 2022 ? That may be more than the last 10 years combined.
Oh, let's make this interesting!

How many days for Putin to remain in power

versus

How many days before Butt Trumpette gets criminally indicted?

What's the betting line?
If you wear panties when you sit in the sand, you will stop making pearls... https://rumble.com/v1vo59m-heydonmus...-11.19.22.html
Please respond to the topic. You even have 2 to choose from.
However long it takes . . .

They do it differently in? Russia Jan 6th notwithstanding.

Putin will go down as every Russian and Soviet leader has in the past. Perhaps he will be allowed to live out his days quietly in a country estate. Perhaps he will one day just disappear. It could happen tomorrow. Kruschev went down after the Cuban Missle Crisis.

Re: Trump. I hve a bad feeling that going forward, every sitting president will face the threat of impeachment and every former president will face criminal prosecution. , ,if the opposition has the votes.

This is third world stuff we expect from Hati, Botswana, Mali and similar actively failing nations.

Additionally, I fear that the population of USA is in the act of segregating into "conservative" and "progressive"" states. That can't be a positive step for either end of the political spectrum.
I am surprised someone hasn’t already carried out a 9mm election.
That would be an infraction
The Russian winter approaches. The end of Putin....how many days ?
If toppled, what is the future for Russia ?

Sub topic: how to get rid of the continuing North Korea threat ? We can't invade. Sanctions do not work. Rocket launches almost 80 in 2022 ? That may be more than the last 10 years combined. Originally Posted by VitaMan
6 months

he is said to have pancreatic cancer.

there are some photos show where his hand is turning black from too much IV inserts.

his face is also bloated from the use of steroids.
I just hope they keep that evil fucker away from any access to firing any nuclear weapons before he goes. That batty midget is just crazy enough to do anything. When you add that he has nothing to lose on top of it, it just makes him more dangerous IMO.
on top of that, there have been a number of murders/suspicious deaths of wannabe oligarchs in putins circle.

one things for sure, knives are out.
To Stay On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
90-120 days for Putin, And 210 days for the orange fella. Cause my bday is in summer and that would be a great bday gift. Lol