Trump skimming money…….again

Trump skims money from other Republicans during the election cycle.

One of the controversies throughout the election was Trump was raising money for other candidates by using their lists and then having the funds go through his website. Then Trump would take a percentage and give a percentage to the candidate he was supporting.

It turns out he was giving as little as 10 percent or 15 percent to the candidates and keeping the rest for himself.
He needs mucho money to pay his third rate attorneys and irs penalties. He will remain corrupt and in litigation the rest of his life. The prince is still paying the fucking loser for all the classified files though
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2022, 03:45 PM
Hershey Walker called Trump out on that shit!
How about a link so the rest of us can see what you are talking about. Some of us aren't obsessed with Trump and don't follow everything Trump like you do.
Omg… If Trump is the criminal that everybody says he is He’s steals classified documents. He’s scamming money he incited a riot He colluded with Russia I can go on and on, he would be in fucking jail. Give me a break he’s not gonna go to jail because he hasn’t done anything wrong unless, of course they frame his ass and I don’t have no doubt that they would because Trump cannot be controlled and they hate him for that point blank period! Stick that up your fact-checked- John Kennedy

The bullshit gets deeper and deeper ugh smdh!
You forgot to include paying hush money to Stormy Daniels. He says he didn't do that either. He also says it is something he is not proud of.
Now i believe that one but who cares Bill Clinton was Getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office while he was president.

I definitely don’t believe he was scamming money and keeping it for himself the man’s a fucking billionaire why would he need to?
Why would he need to ? Maybe this is your answer.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump reported losses on his tax returns every year for a decade, including nearly $700 million in 2009 and $200 million in 2010, his longtime accountant testified Tuesday, confirming long-held suspicions about the former president’s tax practices.

Losing money every year...that makes you a billionaire ?
Because his tax person always tells the truth, correct I don’t believe it and I don’t believe they should be making him show his damn taxes with no other president in history has had to do that bullshit. Even if he did lose that kind of money, he would never have to steal money to give to somebody else, or steal money for his self, as a matter of fact The man still got millions and millions of dollars hell he didn’t even take the presidency pay because he didn’t need to
Because his tax person always tells the truth, correct I don’t believe it and I don’t believe they should be making him show his damn taxes with no other president in history has had to do that bullshit. Even if he did lose that kind of money, he would never have to steal money to give to somebody else, or steal money for his self, as a matter of fact The man still got millions and millions of dollars hell he didn’t even take the presidency pay because he didn’t need to Originally Posted by Cendell M
up until nixon of course.
Why would he need to ? Maybe this is your answer.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump reported losses on his tax returns every year for a decade, including nearly $700 million in 2009 and $200 million in 2010, his longtime accountant testified Tuesday, confirming long-held suspicions about the former president’s tax practices.

Losing money every year...that makes you a billionaire ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
You may want to check the tax code, "reporting a loss" and "losing money" is not the same. I'm small fries and i've reported a loss for 6 years now, either from depreciation, debt loading assets, or good old fashioned "write offs." But my P&L is positive by a good degree.
up until nixon of course. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
O well now he was fucking up so that’s the exception the water gate scandal was a. Doozy

It turns out he was giving as little as 10 percent or 15 percent to the candidates and keeping the rest for himself. Originally Posted by VitaMan
three words

two if you are biden

"the clinton foundation"
Anything he collects and uses for "personal" business is taxable. I'm confident that the IRS is in the middle of his accounting. Oh and with his whinny boring candidacy announcement, the RNC cut off the payments on his legal bills.
You may want to check the tax code, "reporting a loss" and "losing money" is not the same. I'm small fries and i've reported a loss for 6 years now, either from depreciation, debt loading assets, or good old fashioned "write offs." But my P&L is positive by a good degree. Originally Posted by sand247

As Trump would say, "everybody knows it."

Trump knows the game in real estate.
Over inflate your property value.
Take large write offs.
Get bank loans and don't repay them.