Hitting on a married woman

Hey Guys and Gals,

How do you come onto a married woman you think maybe interested in you but you want her to make the 1st move. I have two ladies that come into a store that i manage that i'm really interested in and i think they maybe as well but not 100% positive either. How can i break the ice without getting my balls busted or worse if they aren't interested.

Thanks, IB
No guts, no glory man! Just go for it. Ask them out for a drink. What is the worst that can happen? I would hope that they would be flattered at the very least. Good luck!
MY SO knows everyone in town that is why i'm hesitant. I need to say something to let them know i'm interested without coming right out and saying it something suttle.
IB, if you are in a small town and your SO knows just about everyone... I would not touch that with a 37.5 foot pole. You are just asking for a heap of trouble but that is IMHO.

If you do make contact, let us know how things went.
  • YSD
  • 05-29-2009, 01:22 AM
I have read some of the other threads about dating providers and or falling in love with providers, but the waters you want to enter are far merkier than you can imagine. There are just too many variables when you hit the married chicks---and I know of not one time this ever works out. Far too much work and far too much danger if you ask me. And talk about the drama....
Bone, didn't you just make a video of one of your sessions? Now you are going after married women? Do you have a deathwish? LOL

If you are determined to do this, you tickle their palm with your middle finger while shaking their hand. Give that a shot.
IB

Keep your extra activities devoted to the pros. What you describe is a recipie for disaster.
IB, if you are in a small town and your SO knows just about everyone... I would not touch that with a 37.5 foot pole. You are just asking for a heap of trouble but that is IMHO.

If you do make contact, let us know how things went. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove

Yeah small towns are tough. I wouldn't even touch it with SP Hunter's pole
If they are Hot looking I'll volunteer my own pole, no one knows me there? I hope.
Thanks for the advice i will keep little bone inside until i play in Dallas or elsewhere. IB
Heya IB, its pretty much the same as when you were single, just flirt, and especially since your the manager of the store you can get away with it by calling it customer service if your ever accused of it. Depending on what kind of store you manage you can take advantage of that. I would take note of what she is buying, seek out something special in that line for her and the next time she comes in tell her something like "hey my favorite customer....I got this especially for you." Then start to test the waters by saying things like "hey beautiful lady" or "you have a great smile" and watch her reaction if she blushes and smiles even more. Yes it is cheesy but it works with the ladies, married or single. We love cheesy geeky attention from a man. Smile at her, be humble not macho, be attentive to her while she is there for a short time. You will be able to pick up on things. Take note if she is wearing gym clothes, tennis attire, etc., ask about her activities and especially how her day was or is going. Show empathy if its a bad day. Make comments on change of hair color, pretty hands.

And we love silly! Just like the male birds do the silly dance to attract the females. Now Im not recommending breakdancing in your store for her, but corny jokes rock!

Married women(I used to be one) generally do not have that kind of attention from the husband so any guy just casually and innocently flirting will have a chance at more. She wont want to leave her husband but Im sure she will be so excited to be noticed that she will fantasize about more and you never know--she may just come outright and tell you what she wants.

I say have fun with it, even if it only ends up being flirting, that alone can be exciting and fun, then go home to the SO or call up a provider and fantasize about it being her.

Just extra attention is all you need to give her. Its that simple. Id like to know how this story ends so please keep us informed if you go for it.

xoxo
IB

I still think I need to come visit and I can flirt with her and if she happens to like it I can tell you all about it! LOL.
Thanks for the advise Chella and as for you SP stay away from my married women.LOL
If you come to visit my fair state you need to go to the coast and see Julinka or Sweet Melissa both would be right up your alley.
  • Go4it
  • 06-19-2009, 01:04 AM
Hey IB,

Come on over to Dallas and call Trinity Blak. Once she is through with you it won't matter about any of those married ladies over there. You'll just be looking for a way to get to Dallas more often.
I'm always looking for a reason to come to Dallas i shall check this lass out she wasn't on my radar.