GSA

makes a thread.
tells people not to post in it.

you're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Interesting how you've seen all these people, yet your profile has ZERO reviews. weird!
Don't worry. In about 3 months, he will come up with another handle and make the same rant. Wash, rinse, repeat
Me and you fucked. One and done. If I ever posted receipts you would be embarrassed, so why, but we both know the truth. Only folks I have not had are we RM, Gina and 25 high dollar Tryst P411 ladies. So I started working on that list. Oh I haven't had busty but the phone sex we had with her destroying her clit qualifies as sex Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Still a fool
  • Uomo
  • 04-12-2024, 08:33 AM
This is my only handle! Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
multi-handle, Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

If the mods know that he has multi-handles why haven't they banned him yet?
You are so right boo. I pay to be here. My dumb ass should have bought a lifetime membership by now as opposed to increments. I respect eccie. At the end of the day reviews and bitter people don't keep the lights on Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
If you respect eccie why do you act like you do ????????
What in the trap in the closet is going on in this thread?
If the mods know that he has multi-handles why haven't they banned him yet? Originally Posted by Uomo
They don’t ban for using multiple handles.
People here are just absolutely relentless for absolutely no reason. I don't like this person so I'm going to make their presence here miserable. You would think there would be more camaraderie in a shunned world as opposed to jumping to conclusions. I am only as the name suggests Chiefs3peat. Nothing more or less. This world is cruel already. Spread love
What in the trap in the closet is going on in this thread? Originally Posted by nascobar21
Lmao, you're late to the party bro
I already miss Blue.
Ma'am I have ample receipts on a terrible session I had with you. I'm just not openly dropping them. I don't want to be banned Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Tsk Tsk Tsk..... why on EARTH would you keep receipts (meaning multiple) on "a" (indicating 1,singular) session (again singular) it sounds like ChiefPitRoom is trying to talk swagger and everyone knows his game, his grammar, his posting style and most of all the site most likely knows his IP address as most on here would not know how to change the one they receive when they connect.

To spew some techno babble even using a burner phone posts can be traced to it... but who owns it? Anybody's guess. But if the same burner phone posts from different handles...... you get the point.

You say you use your computer? tell me what does xx:xx:xx:xx:xx represent in the field of networking?
You say you use your computer? tell me what does xx:xx:xx:xx:xx represent in the field of networking? Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
A wild nursing home in Florida?
[QUOTE=GhostRiderYYZ;1063474483 ...tell me what does xx:xx:xx:xx:xx represent in the field of networking?[/QUOTE]
I think you omitted an octet: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx