In Public

I saw a review a while back wherein Bliss and a client fucked in the dressing room at a department store.

I was actually just looking at Bambigirl post on the pregnant providers thread and noticed a pic she had of her ass and thought, Damn I'd love to fuck her in a public place!!

Are there any providers willing to have a go? This is not a car date...it's a let's meet in public and sneak somewhere to fuck, just pulling the dress up and panties aside! Whoohoo!!
I've been wanting to fuck in the salt room at castle spa. The lights in there go out at night.

Anyone game?
It could work at the right time in the right place. I was recently in a bigger dept store at the galleria and the lingerie section and fitting room was pretty deserted. Id be down for something like this.
Adrienne and Jules I'd be down for either! ( although I believe Adrienne and I have a "fingering lesson" that is immenent...that might be better in private)
I've had quite a bit of fun in a dressing room, so I'm always up for that! The only problem being keeping ourselves quiet. It's one thing to have her mouth full and noises muffled; quite another to have her talking dirty keeping her voice down and our bodies from making too much noise as we get to the breaking point.

edit: Something satisfyingly naughty about cleaning up our juices with their clothing and leaving it there.
Let's do it!!!!
It would be nice to pin a woman in a short skirt up against a wall and have my way with her.

Scripted action, even with a hot woman, can be so monotonous and mundane at times.
Was about to do it in the men's dressing room at Macy's and she said "let's do it in the dressing room at Dillard's. I don't care if they kick us out of Dillard's
but Macy's (at the Galleria) is my favorite place to go shopping."

--Jewell Of Dallas
I just had a sudden flashback to "Bad Santa" and the "you ain't gonna shit right for a week" line.
I think public sex is hot and my most memorable was in a park overlooking white rock lake.

My fantasy is in the movies. Some movies I got to early have almost no one watching!
I've done this a couple times!

Once I met a new client in the lingerie section at Neiman Marcus dressing room. We planned it all out. I would arrive early and pick out a few outfits to try on. He met me there while I was picking outfits out and we went into one of their fancy pants dressing rooms. He sat in the plush chair and I tried out all three outfits for him and would rub and private dance on him and get him super aroused. When we picked out the favorite, he got a super sloppy bj and I sent him back to his office and I left not only with donation but a new LaPerla outfit and great memory!

Second time was with an actual boyfriend at SpaCastle in the "quiet room" it's a room with a bunch of loungers and blankets and we were so turned on in there because half the people were making out and playing under the blankets! They turn the lights way down. It was late on a Friday night so the crowd there was more couples not packs of Asian women! It's a great date place!
I've done this a couple times!

Once I met a new client in the lingerie section at Neiman Marcus dressing room. We planned it all out. I would arrive early and pick out a few outfits to try on. He met me there while I was picking outfits out and we went into one of their fancy pants dressing rooms. He sat in the plush chair and I tried out all three outfits for him and would rub and private dance on him and get him super aroused. When we picked out the favorite, he got a super sloppy bj and I sent him back to his office and I left not only with donation but a new LaPerla outfit and great memory!

Second time was with an actual boyfriend at SpaCastle in the "quiet room" it's a room with a bunch of loungers and blankets and we were so turned on in there because half the people were making out and playing under the blankets! They turn the lights way down. It was late on a Friday night so the crowd there was more couples not packs of Asian women! It's a great date place! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Sophia, I bet your first one listed was extremely sexy. Having fun in a dressing room has been on my list to experience. Might have to scratch that off my list soon.
How about at the Inwood theatre....they have all of those sofas, it's dark...on a weekday hardly anyone there.
This is always been my biggest fantasy
I've been wanting to fuck in the salt room at castle spa. The lights in there go out at night.

Anyone game? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Depends. Is the room really made of salt? Is it the salt from the tears of those who cry during sex? Is crying required?

Not saying no. Just need to know what to expect before saying yes.