LE in an AMP

What happens if you visiting an AMP and LE shows up? Do you walk out or get booked?
  • L.A.
  • 05-25-2015, 06:40 AM
I'll just say this...don't be engaged in sketchy activities in you have warrants, have a bad inspection sticker, or a brake light out.
If you are in an AMP and there was bust even if they walk in on you with the girl pounding on you in CG what crime have you committed?
They have to prove or you have to admit that money was exchanged for sex. Just be polite, give them your ID and don't answer any questions. I suppose there is a possibility you could still get arrested but there would be no evidence of a crime to convict you.
Typically, stfu, get dressed, show id if requested, and STFU. The vast majority of the time, they will send you on your way unless you have warrants, etc.

But keep in mind, the cops don't have to prove anything. If you piss them off, they can and will take you in. You may beat the change but you cannot beat the ride.
Good tips! Thanks!

Its hard finding a provider that is newbie friendly or one that I'd like to try. This amp stuff has been fun for me since I know what its going to cost me and theres somewhat of a menu. Home to fine a few providers that are in north dallas soon.
Just don't say, "what's going on here? I'm a lawyer and I know my rights! Let's see a warrant and some badges . . . " ��
It probably depends on the personality of the cop you encounter. They're just like us. Some are easy going and laid back. Others are real douchebags who want to show their power.
Maybe I can ask the LE to go get my refund… Blahahahahaha jk
Pull your pants up, and run ...
What happens if you visiting an AMP and LE shows up? Do you walk out or get booked? Originally Posted by Homefinder
Neither.

You just lay on the table, throw off the towel, point to man with the badge and say, "You! Sucky Sucky!"

I'm telling you, they like to dress up sometimes.
What happens if you visiting an AMP and LE shows up? Do you walk out or get booked? Originally Posted by Homefinder
The Johns almost never get busted. Search the AMP forum for key words such as raid, bust, cops, immigration, arrest since you can't search for LE
Years ago, I had a cop tell me that, when it comes to small stuff, people get in more trouble because they are an ass or the cop is an ass... If you aren't an ass, your odds of driving away greatly improve...