No Eccie...withdrawals!!!

So wouldn't ya know, I had time to fuck around & see what was going on...and BOOM! nothin'

No chat

No co-ed

No ISO's

On a Friday night for a busy hooker board in Dallas, the weekend before school starts...

And as soon as I have had a glass of wine, ding! Ding! DING!

You have new private messages on ECCIE!

Wouldn't that figure?

But that whole time inbetween I was having withdrawals...and I did check that other P-lace.

Dead as 4 year old dog shit in a prarie field. So sad.

Anyways. Welcome back to what is left of Friday night!
welcome sweetheart!!!

was eccie down and unaccessible for you??
chrome, firefox, ie couldnt connect to www.eccie.net for about 1 hr.

anyhoo, hope the wine was deliteful!!

Some of us were just tuckered out from the week.
Anybody else having deja vu all over again???
Zero...I don't know what you are referring to. I've been gone a while. Does this happen often?
Long long ago, in galaxy far far away, there was a board that used to crash fairly frequently. Soon thereafter that board went supernova (sorta).
Ahhh
The P-lace I referred to
My curosity is getting the best of me trying to figure out what the P-lace is. I am assuming its another provider/client board of some sort that people for some reason or another don't want to blurt out.

But hey, I would be willing to greatefully accept a pm if someone wanted to send me one and fill my dumb ass in before I let it eat me up and I pull all my hair out. That is if talking about it in the open is frowned apon.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Dunno about anyone else... but I recently took a week away from Eccie and didn't miss a thing. Sure there was some juicy gossip I missed, sure there was some awesome drama I would have liked to poke.. but...

I didn't crave it a bit. AND, the outdoor fun that I had while away had me reflecting on how I almost killed myself with adventure rather than a silly shmb.

The first 48 hours are the toughest. After that its clear sailing.
The P.

The old place most of us came from...long ago, in a galaxy far away, if you are ancient like me and some of us other old fucks.

Ze...as long as that fine ass of yours is safe, then I'm glad you had fun.
This is cool,but there is so much more to life...ijs.Awesome Ze!.Xo
So wouldn't ya know, I had time to fuck around & see what was going on...and BOOM! nothin' Originally Posted by tntangie
I got time to fuck around, but no $$.

Torito
I got time to fuck around, but no $$.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Ha....i got both and i'm still sitting at home alone....

Ha....i got both and i'm still sitting at home alone....

Originally Posted by dragonas84
Sorry to hear that. It's frustrating as hell.

I know exactly where to go, if only I had the $$. Talked to her a little while ago.

Torito