Name: MrzPeach
User ID:: 350322
Phone: 979-730-2580
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=350322
City: houston
State: texas
Address: gulf freeway
Activities: groping, too much talking, bbbj, cfs, yelled at for taking the condom off (not true), took my money and left me with blue balls
Hair Length and Color: mid-back, brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: five feet three inches tall, 140 pounds, baby fat, some mummy tummy, brown eyes, looks italian
Recommendation: No

FAKE REVIEW
This chik has some weird past acting like that. That's too bad cause she has a nice ass.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-31-2018, 09:45 AM
so you tried to bbfs her, so she kicked you out and kept the donation? and you're mad about that, why again?
Read the review carefully. It never happened that way. She jumped to conclusions probably because she was using or is naturally a high strung type. Nevertheless, she's not a fun roll in the hay.
This happened in 2016? I've never had a problem with her.
Thats her game... seen her abouts 7- months back and she played the same game although she let me finish It wasnt worth a damn
Thats her game... seen her abouts 7- months back and she played the same game although she let me finish It wasnt worth a damn Originally Posted by aubbrey
I knew I wasn't the only one. I found her through another web site and didn't know about Eccie to warn others about her. She hasn't changed one bit.
I met her just once over this past weekend and had a decent session with her. I thought she treated me fairly for what I had to pay.
heard you, move on and sorry for you.next time do your research.and thanks for the Intel.
Just curious why post this now instead of a year and a half ago, per the date on youtencounter report. Something happen that made you butt hurt?
Sunk Cost Fallacy

"You irrationally cling to things that have already cost you something."

The review is fake..............don't be so easy to fall for the okie dokey.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-02-2018, 09:50 PM
well guess that didn't work out too well for the OP..