POLL: WHO IS THE BIGGER LIAR, CRUZ OR OBAMA ?

You decide.

Or name another politician like Hillary, Bill or someone.........
Hands down, no discussion. It is Obama the list of his lies is astonishing for only 5 years in office.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 10:25 AM
why isn't your name on the poll ?
Interesting...

This thread has 4 views and 4 votes for Obama....that means that CJ had to vote Obama as the biggest liar !
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Interesting...

This thread has 4 views and 4 votes for Obama....that means that CJ had to vote Obama as the biggest liar ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

why would I dignify your stupid poll with my vote

how many times did you vote
Interesting...

This thread has 4 views and 4 votes for Obama....that means that CJ had to vote Obama as the biggest liar ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Interesting in 2008 which was one of the biggest and most historical elections in years- you ADMITTED that you didn't vote for MCCain- do you really think I or anyone else believes you voted for some 3rd obscure person?

Also this year in your OWN WORDS you admitted that if you Voted or donated to either Romney or Obama that you were part of the problem????

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST RINO- BY FAR ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!
You decide.

Or name another politician like Hillary, Bill or someone......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well they all have to lie it's in their nature. Brings to mind a little parable. Who's the most evil the Rat for stealing from the Cat, or the Cat for killing the Rat? Definitively neither is more evil than the other it's in their nature. It's what they do. So as far as your politicians. It's not a question who's the biggest liar but who's lies you can tolerate.

Jim
It is in the DNA of all politicians they tell you what yoiu want to hear.
God has spoken
Bill Clinton: Chelsea would make a great president

http://news.yahoo.com/bill-clinton-c...134033297.html
Im starting a write-in campaign for our Dipshit of the Year ... Whirlyturd!
TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT - 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!
Im starting a write-in campaign for our Dipshit of the Year ... Whirlyturd! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I vote for WISCONSIN AND AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY!
Not even close. It is Obama. He lies every time he opens his mouth.
Links?
I guess the people have spoken.....can you hear them?