Minor Set Back Dallas Loves!!!

Dallas

I am currently having troubles with booking my room

PLEASE FORGIVE ME
and I will make my next post when I have my whole In Call situation figured out
(will accept Out Call until my In call is figured out)

** I Promise I will Make Up For the Inconvenience My Dallas Loves**

contact me : 469-795-8750

Thank You So much For Understanding And Having Patience

XOXO
Jazzy
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 10:51 AM
These threAD's are getting out of control here but this chick is young, hot and sexy, the best part is that her that her face doesn't look like a horse.
These threAD's are getting out of control here but this chick is young, hot and sexy, the best part is that her that her face doesn't look like a horse. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yes, she is hot and she has a pretty face to boot. I would definitely hit it.
Men can be very forgiving when a little young thing offers some BBFS at a discount.
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Men can be very forgiving when a little young thing offers some BBFS at a discount. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Men can be dumb when a hot, young sexy girl offers a great time and don't look like a BSC horse. Hey girl
Yep, nothing like a hot, young thing with a gorgeous face and hot young bod that offers real service to make us forget about some of the old BSC Fake Overcharging Hookers here!!
Who are you and why should the COED discussion care? lol....Desperate for money? BB on the table boys, have at it.

EDIT: You post in the coed section, consider yourself free game to any and all trolling, true or not. So how much for bb babe? lol....great threAD you have!
  • harry
  • 06-06-2017, 12:11 AM
Who are you and why should the COED discussion care? lol....Desperate for money? BB on the table boys, have at it.

EDIT: You post in the coed section, consider yourself free game to any and all trolling, true or not. So how much for bb babe? lol....great threAD you have! Originally Posted by Tronhorn356
You do realize that you've reviewed her don't you?

Besides, Jazzmine is young, hot and sexy and sometimes that's enough to cut her some slack.
You do realize that you've reviewed her don't you? Originally Posted by harry
Wow Tronhorn, you're an idiot. Lol.

Lemme guess, you were drinking again

EDIT: You post in the coed section, consider yourself free game to any and all trolling, true or not. So how much for bb babe? lol....great threAD you have! Originally Posted by Tronhorn356
You do realize that you've reviewed her don't you? Originally Posted by harry
Wow Tronhorn, you're an idiot... Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Real smooth dickhead...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1946636
He was definitely drinking again...or lost track of all the providers he keeps BBing..

Tron... Remember when I put you on blast... When you thought I wouldn't dig up any of your old drunk posts or posts proving you're a disrespectful POS
You do realize that you've reviewed her don't you? :disgust Originally Posted by harry
Ha ha! This is classic!
You gotta love a young chick who wears an AC/DC t-shirt!!

Jazzmine, I love small breasted women, why didn't you show us them titties on my recent small tittied ladies threAD?