Writing reviews

How long does it typically take to write A review for you guys is the first question?
Second is which ladies really take the time to read them and appreciate what they did
I'd venture to guess that MOST providers read their own reviews. I greatly appreciate when a guy takes the time to write a review of our time together. It's pretty hard to get started and survive in this business without reviews.

If I'm screening a potential client, I go back and read his reviews AND post history. Those things give me an indication of whether we are going to be a good match or not.

Reviews certainly benefit the hobby community overall, both the ladies and the guys.
I totally agree with Alaine, I most certainly take time to read my reviews and I also appreciate my client very much for writing one.
I also read reviews that have been written by potential clients as a way for me to screen as well.
So thank you guys for writing them!
Elaine and KissableMelissa just out of curiosity I believe when the OP is talking about reviews he more than likely means "the meat" of the reviews which is the ROS which neither of you should have access to read.

So I am confused as what part of the review do you read?
I just read the part of the review that I can see.
How long does it typically take to write A review for you guys is the first question?
Second is which ladies really take the time to read them and appreciate what they did Originally Posted by Bumloverone
Well it's going to vary depending on how long the session occurred, activities, so many variables go into place.

For your second part, unless rules have changed the ladies can only read the very basic like the physical description. fees, time length, general location, date and recommendation which is basically vague, but hey I am pretty sure there are WK's who let other providers read the ROS and/or ladies with dual accounts, but the former is probably how most ladies find out what's in the ROS.
I totally agree with Alaine, I most certainly take time to read my reviews and I also appreciate my client very much for writing one.
I also read reviews that have been written by potential clients as a way for me to screen as well.
So thank you guys for writing them! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
It just depends KM on how the session went, or at least I will speak for myself. If the session was really damn good like my last one with sexykim2008 I will put a lil more thought in it, and take my time. A lil longer than 10 mins because, I stop and actually go back and try to remember details and all the activities. If it was not to good and there was lil to any connection or chemistry, but she still did everything I was wanting, then I will just go through the motions and give the basic information. It usually will take me lesss than 3 mins.
I just read the part of the review that I can see. Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Which is very vague, I don't know how you can tell anything about a hobbyist based on the general items like fees/date/location/physical description/incall/outcall/race/hair but what do I know
It just depends KM on how the session went, or at least I will speak for myself. If the session was really damn good like my last one with sexykim2008 I will put a lil more thought in it, and take my time. A lil longer than 10 mins because, I stop and actually go back and try to remember details and all the activities. If it was not to good and there was lil to any connection or chemistry, but she still did everything I was wanting, then I will just go through the motions and give the basic information. It usually will take me lesss than 3 mins. Originally Posted by suiram77
Well said Suiram
Which is very vague, I don't know how you can tell anything about a hobbyist based on the general items like fees/date/location/physical description/incall/outcall/race/hair but what do I know Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Lol it look like KM may have slipped up JG hahah
I don't know about the rest of you guys but it takes me a good hour or longer to write a review. By the time I open two or three web sites so I can post links to her showcase, whether here or on p411 or even backpage, and going back and forth to write down her description, measurements and the remaining basics that is about half an hour. And I'm not fast at typing at all. Then the ROS takes about another half an hour .

I don't know how anyone can do a review in 3 to 10 minutes.
I just read the part of the review that I can see. Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
HAHAHAHA Nice way to save face and clear up your original answer
HAHAHAHA Nice way to save face and clear up your original answer Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
lol exactly, and she got the hell out of here lol, what's sad is we all know this shit goes on with the WK showing their favorite girls they in love with all the private shit on this site. The mods know it, we know it, and the ladies know it. You just can't admit the shit public without the points hitting you or a vacay haha.
Elaine and KissableMelissa just out of curiosity I believe when the OP is talking about reviews he more than likely means "the meat" of the reviews which is the ROS which neither of you should have access to read.

So I am confused as what part of the review do you read?
Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
His second question was which ladies take the time to actually read them.

I think you're reading into her statement and trying to stir the pot.

Just like KM I read all my reviews
... Mainly because I like to see what's being said...but each one is different... Sometimes nothing much at all to read from a provider's view and access.

It's likely when a provider is reading your reviews she's not looking for info in the date/location/fee...

She's looking at how you write...what you're saying... Trying to get a feel of you as a person with info that you've put out there on your own...

This in addition to posting history can help be a deciding factor on whether she might see a gent.
I personally don't care to read the ROS. My skin is too thin for that.

For screening, I look at a few things like the TYPE of woman a guy typically sees, the tone of the review, how many "No" recommendations a guy has, the type of service and any comments on the review by other parties. There is actually quite a bit of info between reviews and post history that is helpful in determining if we are going to be a good match.