Hobby vs. One Night Stand

I don't know which is better, spending hard earned cash on providers that either don't live up to what their ads profess them to be or a one night stand that you have to deal with the "why didn't you call me" the next day. Sometimes dealing with providers is hard because you don't know what to believe until you truly find that provider that you can kind of connect with and doesn't embellish on how they look or what they like. I've been disappointed more often than not.

Thoughts?
I don't know which is better, spending hard earned cash on providers that either don't live up to what their ads profess them to be or a one night stand that you have to deal with the "why didn't you call me" the next day. Sometimes dealing with providers is hard because you don't know what to believe until you truly find that provider that you can kind of connect with and doesn't embellish on how they look or what they like. I've been disappointed more often than not.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by tazmedic469
Well the great thing about one night stands is, you don't ever have to see or talk to their ass no more, and that's my favorite right there. Just make sure you give her ass the wrong number, so if she gets pregnant you are in the clear. Lmao hahahha no child support check here boo duces.
Haha!!!! Truth!!!
Amen buddy
Can we get a Amen , we pay them to leave
Well one hitter quitters are free. And quite honestly the majority of my one nighters turned into deb/ booty calls. I've never dealt with the "why didn't you call me" conversations.
Well one hitter quitters are free. And quite honestly the majority of my one nighters turned into deb/ booty calls. I've never dealt with the "why didn't you call me" conversations. Originally Posted by txboi817
Teach me your ways wise one!!! I always end up with the stage 5 clinger! LOL
You can get away with way much more kinky/freaky fun in a one night stand. Both of you are less inclined to worry what the other thinks because there isn't obligation to see each other again, nor are there social reprocussions should something funky/unfortunate happen.

However, most guys will not have luck in finding someone to have fun with for a one night stand due to obvious reasons.
Nothing is more sexy than a woman who will fuck me for free and is creaming her panties at the sight of me. There is usually cip involved. 1 night turns into several fuck fests where we both cum simultaneously while engaging in dfk.

Every few years or so, i notice a woman who follows me with their eyes. At that point my dick gets hard cause i know um bout to get some pussy. One time, I could see her rubbing her inner thighs together like she was trying to send up a smoke signal..."CUM GET THIS PUSSY".

But like I said, this only happens once every few years or so. That's why I need my ladies here on eccie. I love yall and to the degree that I think you would fuck me for free, my dick is equally hard. But when I think about the expert dick sucking that's going on 'round here, my dick gets rock hard. I never thought I would love getting my dick sucked because pussy is good all by itself. But cim and nqns got me sprung.

And dont forget DATY. Sucking the primo pussy on this site is another big surprise for me. I never knew that pussy could be so clean that it has zero smell. To my ladies on eccie, I'm always amazed at how good your pussy smells and tastes. Keep feeding me that pussy.
Nothing is more sexy than a woman who will fuck me for free and is creaming her panties at the sight of me. There is usually cip involved. 1 night turns into several fuck fests where we both cum simultaneously while engaging in dfk.

Every few years or so, i notice a woman who follows me with their eyes. At that point my dick gets hard cause i know um bout to get some pussy. One time, I could see her rubbing her inner thighs together like she was trying to send up a smoke signal..."CUM GET THIS PUSSY".

But like I said, this only happens once every few years or so. That's why I need my ladies here on eccie. I love yall and to the degree that I think you would fuck me for free, my dick is equally hard. But when I think about the expert dick sucking that's going on 'round here, my dick gets rock hard. I never thought I would love getting my dick sucked because pussy is good all by itself. But cim and nqns got me sprung.

And dont forget DATY. Sucking the primo pussy on this site is another big surprise for me. I never knew that pussy could be so clean that it has zero smell. To my ladies on eccie, I'm always amazed at how good your pussy smells and tastes. Keep feeding me that pussy.
I can go to the dating sites and find an attractive 30 MILF ready to fuck my brains out....a date out with dinner and drinks at a bar is $200. Usually I have to bring them back to my place for the sex as there is always a cock blocking kid or pet at their house.

If the girl seems a bit on the crazy clingy side I abort the date after dinner or during and write it off as a loss.....I even texted one crazy MILF while waiting for a table at Pappadeaux's that the Bat Signal just went off and I have to get to Commissioner Gordon's office ASAP. Her stories about her pet rabbit and Guinea pig told me all I needed to know.

I'm more than happy to pay for sex.
Nothing better than the hunt pays out in pussy. However my one night stand days are over...