Fallen

I know that many of us are looking for a memorable GFE with incredible IOP etc. but have any of the ladies every fallen for their clients? I have no doubt that clients have fallen for their providers but how do the ladies handle it when they get to close? Just an interesting discussion topic.
how do the ladies handle it when they get to close? Just an interesting discussion topic. Originally Posted by tazmedic469
to be blunt, it's not an interesting discussion topic.. for one, it's been asked often, and each time the thread dies quickly.. because this is a job for the ladies, they no more "fall" for us, than you fall for that new desktop at the office, that has Windows 11.
Wait........my love affair with my laptop is weird??

Apologies for repeating a topic that has already been discussed. I wasn't aware. I don't think that it's crazy to think that providers have seen clients outside of the hobby in a RW scenario. Apparently I am mistaken. Thanks for the feedback.
I married one of my clients in 2010.... We're not together anymore...so you see how that turned out.

Honestly I think any girl who meets a guy in the hobby will have some reservations because of how y'allmet....it will always be in the back of her mind that you are hobbying still...

Just my .02
SMDH!!!!!
Wait........my love affair with my laptop is weird??

Apologies for repeating a topic that has already been discussed. I wasn't aware. I don't think that it's crazy to think that providers have seen clients outside of the hobby in a RW scenario. Apparently I am mistaken. Thanks for the feedback. Originally Posted by tazmedic469
Does it happen? Sometimes.
Does it workout for the best? Rarely.

Typically it's more likely the dude catches feels for the provider. Sometimes unscrupulous providers take advantage of these poor saps. Search here in Coed for the Phuck Toi threads.
I only know of one provider who met and married a client, who continued to live happily ever after... its pretty damned rare. Do providers fall for clients? Yep. Does it last? Very very rarely.
to be blunt, it's not an interesting discussion topic.. for one, it's been asked often, and each time the thread dies quickly.. because this is a job for the ladies, they no more "fall" for us, than you fall for that new desktop at the office, that has Windows 11. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I love my old XP O/S but yeah I'm always wanting to touch and feel the latest MS O/S and diddle the registry settings.
Yep, it happens.
It just makes it weird when you ask for a session. Like they get mad or something, I asked a provider out to dinner once but forgot to tell her I wanted a session afterwards, she gave me the stink eye. If she is reading this, I love you too boo!
My ATF ran off with a client. She was ATF for many here. Guess we came in second guys....
Honestly I think any girl who meets a guy in the hobby will have some reservations because of how y'allmet....it will always be in the back of her mind that you are hobbying still... Originally Posted by Analeese
Now I bet that would make an interesting story... but if the wife is still providing to the husband like she was when she was a working girl... he should be too tired to hobby. That's the dream anyway.
Wish one would fall for me....my life is so dull, I need the drama!!

/not serious
//or am I??
///happily married anyways
Not if your SO finds out ...