Butch Cassidy and his crew managing several "independents"

I see now Jordan Lee is part of that crew that Butch is handling. Butch who else do you have your hands on?

Mindi Maze, Jordan Lee, Natalie, Olivia, and...

Butch did you work a deal with one of the girl to recruit and you rent that apt out for the girls?
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-20-2017, 11:06 AM
Your post history reeks of something.. can't quite put my finger on it....
Sour assholes ~Ze~?
Tootsie(When a man spends his days sitting in a SC pretending to be a woman....he is Tootsie. Although......since you're an asian man perhaps we should call you Madame Butterfly.
Yes....this fits.) It's not your fault Butterfly, but it is a sad truth that in Texas there is almost no Pimp Educational Programs/Pimp Licencing.
Here is what you havent been told:

When a man spends his hours saying things to other men(that think you have a pussy and want to fuck you) like " Hey baby" Hey sweetie" " Gotcha covered luv" this strongly develops your feminine side.
You actually start thinking about those hard cocks wagging for you and.....well, as they say in prison " Eventually you're gonna take a dick"(if you havnt already, these girls say that while you take them out you never fuck them. Sidenote: taking women out to strip clubs is your idea of fun? Having socials at strip clubs? Ni**a please, get some class)

Weak Madame Butterfly, really fucking weak Im disappointed in you.

To your credit you havnt had a worthy opponent and Davidfree just fucked up openly too much and it was easy to post his fuck ups.

Me? Im just guilty of loving to lick that minge

But feel free to post any evidence you have Tootsie(can I get a vote from the gallery on whether we're calling Shep Tootsie or Madame Butterfly?)

p.s. telling girls you " work for eccie"?????
No plebe. You're just allowed to operate through your Vagina Handles and this actually falls within the guidelines.
You're just too much of a pussy to admit it

I wont respond again because you got nuthin on me PUNK(does anyone find it interesting that Tootsie here has abandoned the Rape and Stalker accusation? Bwahahahahaha)

Dummy

Edit: i guess we can add Jordan to his Vagina Handle List. I did in fact send an appointment enquiry to her yesterday and welcome a moderator to check it out. Weak Weak Weak Goddamn You're A Disappointment.
Hey lil fella

Get me out of your head. I ain't your enemy. She/he dislikes you.

I have no idea who Peyton is but I do know Butch had multiple handles.
Duplicate
Hey lil fella

Get me out of your head. I ain't your enemy. She/he dislikes you.

I have no idea who Peyton is but I do know Butch had multiple handles. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
And we all know you're a Wannabe Pimp who gets butthurt, a lot...js
(drops mic, exits stage left)
Sour assholes ~Ze~? Originally Posted by corona

I just threw up in my mouth a little. Ugh
Everyone is pimped or managed to some extent. Hope you fuckers are getting paid while at it.