Recommendation

Can you fine gentlemen (tried not to laugh when I typed that) recommend the best provider that will take control and have their way with me? Not looking to be dominated but looking for an aggressive lady that gets off on being the aggressor. I hate the whole awkward "what do you like" discussion. Who's the best guys?????
I haven't seen her but judging by what I read... TeagenLuv will take care of you...
I haven't seen her but judging by what I read... TeagenLuv will take care of you... Originally Posted by texassapper
She is definitely rising on my "must see" list!
Do your own research and due diligence.
Go see Smurfy....tell her in advance to be the dominate woman that you heard about...
Then hold on to your ass and balls....she's a great playmate for this...so I've heard..

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=52705
I agree with the recommendation of Teagenluv!! I have been with her a bunch of times and she can be quite assertive in making sure you fuck her and she fucks you so that both you and her have mind blowing orgasms!! She loves cock and can't wait to get her hands, mouth and pussy(and ass) all over yours for your pleasure and hers!!!