Question for the providers :):)

Ladies do you consider how a guy post on the boards and his views and opinions on topics before seeing a him?

And if so then how do you decide this?
Obviously, at least 24 ladies don't care . . .
Does this have anything to do with creating a thread on how you want to suck your own cock?
Obviously, at least 24 ladies don't care . . . Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Oh no they care,they just secretly know they still see the ass holes here, because they need the money lol lmao. You want believe who all I have saw, I only review when I know I'm going back to see them again.
Does this have anything to do with creating a thread on how you want to suck your own cock? Originally Posted by dbjp101
Nope entirely 2 different things dumb dumb
Yes... And this exactly why your PM with the title session or silence was replied to in the manor in which it was...

you're a POS on this board... Any provider who sees you is obviously needing the money....I would never put myself in a situation to where I would be alone with you...you talk to women like they are nothing...and you carry your gun to sessions...no thanks.. Don't need all that bullshit at my incall...your money would never be good money to me or worth whatever hassle ...
Yes... And this exactly why your PM with the title session or silence was replied to in the manor in which it was...

you're a POS on this board... Any provider who sees you is obviously needing the money....I would never put myself in a situation to where I would be alone with you...you talk to women like they are nothing...and you carry your gun to sessions...no thanks.. Don't need all that bullshit at my incall...your money would never be good money to me or worth whatever hassle ... Originally Posted by Analeese
Great to know because, I wouldn't pay you with food stamps, lmao!!! And again, I Don't know what the hell you talking about some pm, I would never pm you. Has it ever occurred to you Lucy, that if I was talking bad to a woman it's probably because I was never planning on seeing her? and she most definitely deserve it.

I know how to talk to a Lady, I just don't come across many on these boards. It's only a hand full of them. Respect is earn certainly not giving, and being a woman does not automatically qualify you to receive respect. Why don't you try giving it and see how I respond to you, until then, please do me a favorite and don't refer to yourself as a lady, Ms messy boots drama queen thanks Lucy BFSAPB!!!!!!
Your an idiot...I can discuss that you PMed me on the open forums you dumbass...I can even discuss what was said...just not screen shots or word for word... I'm​ most certainly paraphrasing the dumb ass pm that you sent me tool...and you know this.. Why you want to act like your brand new is beyond on me..

Stop playing dumb...I'll post the damn screenshot right here if I have to and gladly take my points just to show everyone the dumb crap you sent me and keep on trying to deny

You can't pay me in food stamps cause your ass ate them all up

You'll never get my respect.. You're an arrogant POS...I don't care if you respect me, like me or will ever see me or pay me... Plenty desperate providers obviously that will...
Your an idiot...I can discuss that you PMed me on the open forums you dumbass...I can even discuss what was said...just not screen shots or word for word... I'm​ most certainly paraphrasing the dumb ass pm that you sent me tool...and you know this.. Why you want to act like your brand new is beyond on me..

Stop playing dumb...I'll post the damn screenshot right here if I have to and gladly take my points just to show everyone the dumb crap you sent me and keep on trying to deny

You'll never get my respect.. You're an arrogant POS...I don't care if you respect me, like me or will ever see me or pay me... Plenty desperate providers obviously that will... Originally Posted by Analeese
Not seen you. Don't know when and if I can. I LOVE you and your attitude.

You'll never get my respect.. You're an arrogant POS...I don't care if you respect me, like me or will ever see me or pay me... Plenty desperate providers obviously that will... Originally Posted by Analeese
Well no proof then it didn't happen, and I Dare you to do it show us what I supposedly sent you in PM. And the women I have seen and see is most definitely not desperate, un like your clients. You mad Lucy? Lmao well you going to have to get over Xoxoxoxoxo kisses.
Screen shot coming y'all's way..... Look fast cause I'm sure someone will hit the RTM with the quickness...
Screen shot coming y'all's way..... Look fast cause I'm sure someone will hit the RTM with the quickness... Originally Posted by Analeese
Let me see I don't believe suiram77 pm you

Btw suiram77 has you exactly where he wants you lol.
He getting scared, lol
He getting scared, lol Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Nope not Harley buddy suiram77 is never scared buddy it a hooker board

Bring on my points....it will be worth it to put your stupid ass on blast