Who Else Is Out And About With The “Lock Down” in place

What precautions are y’all taking? I’m still here 24/7
Just curious of others opinions on the virus ,Will y’all still out and about ?
I'm not changing anything
I haven't changed a lot, except for basic cold and flu prevention. Definitely have ramped up the hand washing and have started wipeing down the office microwave, door frames on a daily basis with clorex wipes.

Today I got gas, went to the grocery store, and tomorrow I head to the dealership to get the car serviced.

I have not seen a provider since last week. Had one scheduled for yesterday, but she cancelled on me. Currently trying another regular, but have not heard back.
No changes here other than company mandated working from home....and drinking beer a lot earlier than usual....
Not much else... enjoying having my windows open and enjoying the fresh air & vodka.

Rules don't apply to us "beautiful people." We make life worth living.
  • Trey
  • 03-18-2020, 09:55 AM
I am sitting at home there ain't shit to do. I'm not looking for chicks right now money gonna be getting tight. And no clue if/when things get back going. I sit smoking trees and playing ps4. Completed the witcher, replaying last of us in preparation for part 2. Want to play control next.
If they continue to tell people to stay home there won't be any jobs to come back too soon. Not everyone can work from home and not every business can just shut down for an extended period of time and survive.

The people making these calls work for the government. They don't have to worry about losing jobs or a business.
Is it a media created hysteria event..... 1 organization shuts down....then everyone has to do it to be politically correct.

Reminds me of facebook......everybody hates it, but you have to be on it, because everybody else is.
I’m not....
^^^ Same. Haven't changed a thing and still going to work. They kind of have me classified as essential personnel though.
If they continue to tell people to stay home there won't be any jobs to come back too soon. Not everyone can work from home and not every business can just shut down for an extended period of time and survive.

The people making these calls work for the government. They don't have to worry about losing jobs or a business. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Bingo.

Is it a media created hysteria event..... 1 organization shuts down....then everyone has to do it to be politically correct. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Just to be PC. They don't have to shut everything down. It's a big mistake. Don't expect Uncle Sam to fix all these problems.

.. They kind of have me classified as essential personnel though. Originally Posted by Bankshot
Until you aren't. Good luck.
This shit is fucking up everything! I had to completely back away from the hobby because of it!

Now there are rumors going around that the city will be in full shutdown come Monday. SMMFH......
Spending a lot more time at the Dog Shelters and Rescue Groups. They need a lot of Food and Fosters right now

Personally, I'm enjoying the break from the fast paced life that I was accustomed to. And online schooling is not an issue with a Pre-AP child lol

Be Grateful that you woke up to another beautiful day and make the most of it, I know that I will
Spending a lot more time at the Dog Shelters and Rescue Groups. They need a lot of Food and Fosters right now

Personally, I'm enjoying the break from the fast paced life that I was accustomed to. And online schooling is not an issue with a Pre-AP child lol

Be Grateful that you woke up to another beautiful day and make the most of it, I know that I will Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Preach it, babe!