covid19

How likely are you to catch it from a provider?
If you get an "answer" on here .... it's worth a grain of salt.

But based on all the hype ... it's transmitted by "water vapor" expelled from the mouth from talking to sneezing and then by those droplets of water laden with the virus entering your mouth or eyes, because you touched your face and then put you finger in your eye .....

so....

Just go down on her for some delicious DATY and let her give you some good head.

I've not heard that's it's transmitted from eating pussy or sucking dicks.
lol
Well I have been seeing provider still since the stay home and so far no cough or fever

At this point, the virus is here now, either you get it or later on. One way or the other we'll get the virus. Just build your immune system and keep it strong.
Stop with the covid posts.
I’ve been safely hobbying and no problems .
...... nope. Lol
I've just been having them lay relax and after I wake them up, throw my mask on and go in for some hot steamy wet fun ❤
On 27 March New York City Health Dept issued this

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/down...x-guidance.pdf
Lol if they are exposed it’s likely but we can still have fun(; just be safe and wash your hands(:
I have extremely good hygiene and already wash my hands vigorously before this covid19. I think it just all has to do with good hygiene. I've been pretty low volume but I haven't had any issues
I have extremely good hygiene and already wash my hands vigorously before this covid19. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
It's not transmitted from one person to other by "hands".....

... otherwise GLOVES would be REQUIRED ("RECOMMENDED") ....

BTW: Have you ever seen anyone wash their GLOVES?
lol
How likely are you to catch it from a provider? Originally Posted by itsme2373

My guess is that just being in the same room with an active provider is as risky as being in the same room with every hobbyist she has seen in the past week . . .all at the same time.

This is different than the risk from an STD. You can't get an STD by breathing the same air with a provider at a coffee shop. With the WueFlue you can.