URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=367478
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long/blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite gorgeous spinner and legs for days. Perfect hygiene head to toe. Beautiful face, lips, doey brown eyes and smile.
Recommendation: Yes
She is a true gem! Thanks for the review PTH.
She is a true gem! Thanks for the review PTH. Originally Posted by arkansasknight

Thanks man. She is a must see for sure
Lmao on the Star Nazis giving review 1 Star 👏 👏 👏 Gee, I wonder who it could be 🧐
Very nice review PTH. Lots of good, vivid details. It’s been a while since I’ve read a review on Chloe. Been even longer since I’ve seen her. Opportunities are so limited nowadays but I need to find a way to get scheduled with her.
Very nice review PTH. Lots of good, vivid details. It’s been a while since I’ve read a review on Chloe. Been even longer since I’ve seen her. Opportunities are so limited nowadays but I need to find a way to get scheduled with her. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Thanks my dude! 🙏 I’ll pray to The Old and New Hobby Gods that your schedule aligns with hers
Lmao on the Star Nazis giving review 1 Star �� �� �� Gee, I wonder who it could be �� Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
that shit can backfire...just saying

she is motherfuckinhot

that shit can backfire...just saying

she is motherfuckinhot

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Indeed she is.

And I’m just being facetious. I’m just like “really, can’t we all just get along and stop with the non sense.”
Thanks for the review of Chloe PTH. I think I will be reaching out to her soon
Nice review Past Time! Nothing else needs to be said about her that hasn't been said. Classic example of you get what you paid for and then some.
Nice review Past Time! Nothing else needs to be said about her that hasn't been said. Classic example of you get what you paid for and then some. Originally Posted by Baconman
+1
  • MrGiz
  • 09-16-2020, 01:24 AM
She's absolutely gorgeous, and cannot be any finer... would a smile be too much to ask?
She's absolutely gorgeous, and cannot be any finer... would a smile be too much to ask? Originally Posted by MrGiz

i think she is smiling inthat pic...

Great review PTH! Chloe is definitely ultrafuckinghot!!!!A1 top notch provider in every way.