Ladies, Do looks matter?

• Bluee
  • 05-16-2015, 10:34 AM
This is mostly a question for the ladies. Do better looking customers get better pricing, or more services than the others?

I'm reading through the reviews, which I am sure don't represent the whole picture, but I see a pattern where certain "jimmies" seem to consistently post lower or higher donation amount that some other, or they post a greater or fewer number of activities allowed, or longer or shorter session for the donation.

This led me to wonder if those customers who are easier on the eyes than others are more appealing to the SP's who are actually, maybe partially, are interested in seeing them, even if the donation is less, or willing to have more activities for the same donation?

Is there a correlation between looks and the donation/services?

Perhaps it is a correlation between other physical or non-physical attributes that make certain "jimmies" more appealing to the SP's.

Just wondering.

...ps ..."jimmies" is a registered trademark of ...plastic man industries inc
  • Tiger
  • 05-16-2015, 12:46 PM

...ps ..."jimmies" is a registered trademark of ...plastic man industries inc Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Better get yourself to court: jimmies_trademark
yes most likely they would be lying if they said no so does age and chemistry if there grossed out by you there not gonna treat you exactly as with someone there attracted to and have great chemistry with
I would think any smart provider will say no. Otherwise ugly fuckers like me wont bother making an appointment. BD
This is the look that matters. Tell me I'm wrong ladies.

Your right Chica Chaser! SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!! Bwhahahahaha... But I still have my do's n don'ts regardless for the donation!!!!

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

When it comes down to it, this is all that matters(aside from me catching a nut too) I am of course in it for more then one reason
Fucken awsome OSD!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7jLpOXsMnY Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Let's be honest here, its all about the Benjamin's as has already been stated. I discussed with a long time provider a few Years ago the difference between a guy posting a Review with 20 activities listed and a Review with 3 - 4 listed for the same time period & gift. Basically she stated that was what each particular client wanted to do during that time. It had nothing to do with what the client looked like.

There are Provider's out there that will tell you things like: "your special", "I would only do this with you", " I really care about you", etc. Unfortunately for the most part its just an act. As soon as (if not before) you are out of the Room, they are on to the next guy. Any difference in price is based largely on time, is this a Traveling Provider and are they running a special at the time.
Fucken awsome OSD!!!!!! Originally Posted by Atalia
the older gal on the right, Ya I've done better and worse wife of a married hobbyist hehehehe or am I still

the older gal on the right, Ya I've done better and worse wife of a married hobbyist hehehehe or am I still Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Let's be honest here, its all about the Benjamin's as has already been stated. I discussed with a long time provider a few Years ago the difference between a guy posting a Review with 20 activities listed and a Review with 3 - 4 listed for the same time period & gift. Basically she stated that was what each particular client wanted to do during that time. It had nothing to do with what the client looked like.

There are Provider's out there that will tell you things like: "your special", "I would only do this with you", " I really care about you", etc. Unfortunately for the most part its just an act. As soon as (if not before) you are out of the Room, they are on to the next guy. Any difference in price is based largely on time, is this a Traveling Provider and are they running a special at the time. Originally Posted by RochBob