URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/576225282377
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Northen blvd
Activities: Bbbj,cg,doggy,mish
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short girl with big boobs and a nice little bubble butt, flat stomach
Recommendation: Yes
What's her incall like? Northern blvd not the greatest area.
Its a quiet around the times she post not too many people around
Northern Blvd is a hard no for me. Don’t trust anything there anytime of day.
Last I knew she was using a residence several blocks away from the wet carpet
Northern Blvd is a hard no for me. Don’t trust anything there anytime of day. Originally Posted by reaper302
I passed on a date just last week when she said she was on Northern Blvd, assuming it to be in infamous carpet hotel.

never been there, never intend to.

but if she's in a residence, I'm ok with that. Kinda prefer a hotel, though. There's no perfect solution to dilemma of where to do the deed.
Agree
This sucks i can't read any hidden messages because they didnt give me access for a repeat review of provider
This sucks i can't read any hidden messages because they didnt give me access for a repeat review of provider Originally Posted by floor toad
Can't do a review if same provider in a certain amount of time. Have to allow your access to lapse or see another girl. Shame you're missing some good stuff
This sucks i can't read any hidden messages because they didnt give me access for a repeat review of provider Originally Posted by floor toad
Just hold onto your reviews in the future a little longer, like if you waited until day 29, that might have been long enough between the reviews (I think it has to be 12 weeks apart) - I just don't know if it's 12 weeks from your visit or 12 weeks from your review.
Thanks guys ive learned my lesson
So, what exactly is the “wet carpet” and why is it so infamous?