Plant based meat.

This is a moral dilemma. You're enjoying meat but its not meat. Then why enjoy it if you're a vegan? Kinda like telling your wife yeah you fucked her sister but you used a condom so it's cool.

If you're a meat eater, why switch to this new meat? Should it even be referred to as meat? I've never had this new wave of faux meat. Maybe I'm a late adopter. I never bought a pair of Crocs either.
  • SeV
  • 01-07-2020, 11:17 AM
It’s not meat,

It’s...

It’s...

It’s Beyond Meat
It tastes like meat but for some reason certain people want to be vegetarians and miss the taste of meat.

I like a good steak and hamburger so I tried the Beyond Meat but thought it was just OK. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables anyway so I have no reason to buy a veggie burger designed to taste like meat.

For those who do and are not liberals, I hope they enjoy it.

For the liberals, I hope it causes them to throw up and aspirate their vomit.
This stuff can’t help but remind me of “Smeat” from the movie Waterworld.
It tastes like meat but for some reason certain people want to be vegetarians and miss the taste of meat.

I like a good steak and hamburger so I tried the Beyond Meat but thought it was just OK. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables anyway so I have no reason to buy a veggie burger designed to taste like meat.

For the liberals, I hope it causes them to throw up and aspirate their vomit. Originally Posted by friendly fred
It's made from Soy. Soy is a phytoestrogen. Estrogen lowers the free uptake of Testosterone in men and raises Estrogen levels. Probably why most Liberal males who eat that shit act like fucking little girls.

For the liberals, I hope it causes them to throw up and aspirate their vomit. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You must eats a lot of fiber, because you constantly shits all over this board, JL.
It's made from Soy. Soy is a phytoestrogen. Estrogen lowers the free uptake of Testosterone in men and raises Estrogen levels. Probably why most Liberal males who eat that shit act like fucking little girls. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bravo!!
This stuff can’t help but remind me of “Smeat” from the movie Waterworld. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Then it prob tastes like Shmit.
If they are going to design a food, why don't they make it like the best steak you've ever tasted? Like a Star Trek replicator, they could make it taste like pussy, or for Assup, like dick.
This is a moral dilemma. You're enjoying meat but its not meat. Then why enjoy it if you're a vegan? Kinda like telling your wife yeah you fucked her sister but you used a condom so it's cool.

If you're a meat eater, why switch to this new meat? Should it even be referred to as meat? I've never had this new wave of faux meat. Maybe I'm a late adopter. I never bought a pair of Crocs either. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It’s not meat,

It’s...

It’s...

It’s Beyond Meat Originally Posted by SeV

is this the new soylent green?
Good point. With Soylent Green you totally eliminate people's carbon footprint which is the end goal of the aGW/ZPG folks.
is this the new soylent green? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's part of the "Liberal Diet" after thirty days men begin to get emotional and develop "Man Boobs" commonly know as Gyno or Bitch Tits from the spike in estrogen. They become effeminate.
If they are going to design a food, why don't they make it like the best steak you've ever tasted? Like a Star Trek replicator, they could make it taste like pussy, or for Assup, like dick. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yssup Rider would salivate over a dickburger.
Yssup Rider DOES salivate over a dickburger. Originally Posted by friendly fred
FTFY
Yous are like a couple of sea elephants jerkings each other off.

Next time yous should try one of these, jerkoffs.

https://www.inthegroove.com/jackits-...pad-clear.html