Soleimani Is Still Dead.

The Iranians have retaliated.

Missiles were fired into various military structures. Iran has struck back.

Will the US now strike back at them? It would be very tempting to take out several vital oil fields.

My bet is nothing else will happen. The Iranians can say they struck back, and defeated, the greatest infidel of all, the United States.

But after the dust settles, guess what.

Soleimani is still dead.
The Iranians have retaliated.

Missiles were fired into various military structures. Iran has struck back.

Will the US now strike back at them? It would be very tempting to take out several vital oil fields.

My bet is nothing else will happen. The Iranians can say they struck back, and defeated, the greatest infidel of all, the United States.

But after the dust settles, guess what.

Soleimani is still dead. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, it'll be interesting, but I think Trump is already alluding to no major retaliatory effort on these strikes, as early reports say no casualties.

More died at the Soleimani funeral procession the other day than in either the strike on Soleimani or this latest "revenge" strike.
Hannity was calling for strikes on Iran’s three oil refineries, to plunge the nation in to extremes poverty.

When he heardS that Geraldo Rivera was going to appeal to Trump nots to escalate, Hannity cancelled the appearance.

Some of your more cowardly senators are calling for war.

We’ll see in a few minutes what your tinted love has to say.
This will all be forgotten in short time, and Soleimani will STILL be dead.

Think about it.
A brilliant move by the "crazy" Trump. His red line was not crossed so there will in all likelihood be no further escalation "for now" but Iran is still enjoying crippling sanctions and will again do something stupid and we will retaliate. I had to laugh when one of the Iranian talking heads said they will kidnap every American soldier in the Middle East. With crazy people like this in charge, it will only be a matter of days or weeks before we will inevitably have to teach these lunatics a lesson they will not come back from.
Correct. Have you seen the "advanced jet fighters" the Iranians designed? They don't fly. Seriously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAIO_Qaher-313

Trump will never let them have a nuke. The only reason they've gotten this far is foreign benefactors.
A country can kill only so many of its own citizens.
you take down a drone, ok, sanctions

you kill an american, we will get you

quite satisfactory i'd say, and likely appealing to most americans and in keeping with president trump's desire to end endless conflicts

unlike the past president, who had no red line, only participation trophies to give all in uncritical hope that the brotherhood of man will blossom love in every bosom

the persians respect trump's red line now more than ever
Hannity was calling for strikes on Iran’s three oil refineries, to plunge the nation in to extremes poverty.

When he heardS that Geraldo Rivera was going to appeal to Trump nots to escalate, Hannity cancelled the appearance.

Some of your more cowardly senators are calling for war.

We’ll see in a few minutes what your tinted love has to say. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Fake news
Fake news Originally Posted by Hotrod511
He’s a fake poster.