Covington AMP moved

The AMP on Fairhaven road has moved to 2200 N. Hwy 190, covington
Thanks
That’s real close to the original Cov AMP 10+ Years ago - Sunshine, maybe? Pretty busy street in front of that location.
Is it Suite A? Windows are covered up and no sign. Active beauty salon in suite across the aisle.
The owners of these spas would do a lot better if they considered the walk of shame that their clients have to take.
haven't been yet. They said to text before going. I guess they will tell you which suite
There still in the same place. The one in Covington on 199 is a different one
Me and LiLi did not hit it off to well, lame ass rub smearing oil everywhere, and a total rush job during extras. Since then, We have text back n forth, and I told her my concerns. She keeps telling me sorry, please come back, but I am in no hurry since she told me during extras 5 more minutes after we started 5 minutes ago. She was sweet and nice up till the time she took my 140 tip money, she wanted 180, and when I did not pop in 5 minutes her sweetness went away. You guys have fun with this one.. definitely wants you in and out for 240. Not my speed..
You guys have fun with this one.. definitely wants you in and out for 240. Not my speed.. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Yeah, they all want that. The promise of 60/100/200 tip structure is how they recruited them to come to LA over more glamorous U.S. destinations. Somebody needs to break the monopoly of whatever NYC Chinese group that controls the LA amp scene. I hope it will be the Koreans who run Dallas.
All I can say is this is business, and now I will always take the lesser route first, like HJ. If we hit it off, and I see no complaints then I might take it to the next level. Piss on just handing 260 over with the expectation that I'm going to be pleased. So, if she is new, it's hj for a couple of visits, then if I see she is into it, I will throw in more.
Some of the reviews I read today I take 50/50, from experience it's been that way. If an amp chick wants 60 for a tug, there should be more on the table for me like UTC touching. If not it's 40 from me. Most rubs are not that great to begin with.

Yes Koreans mostly in Dallas, and when I mention what I get there for the price, the girls here tell me Koreans are cheap. Lol
Drove by Fairhaven Road today and it looks empty. I guess they really did move like LiLi says. Did not knock on the door

LiLi did a good FS with me on Fairhaven Road. I do know what happened with you. Good enthusiasm, not rushed. Left happy.