Black NBA Player Calls Caucasian Opponent “Bitch Ass White Boy”

https://publicintegrityforum.com/nba...dium=HTMLEmail

Of course, we can only wonder what the outcry would be if the roles were reversed.

That “Bitch Ass White Boy” is pretty darned good.
https://publicintegrityforum.com/nba...dium=HTMLEmail

Of course, we can only wonder what the outcry would be if the roles were reversed.

That “Bitch Ass White Boy” is pretty darned good. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think we should note the hatred on his face when he said it, as well.
Fuck the NBA.
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2020, 08:18 AM
Fuck the NBA - their sponsors, and China also
Racism has become the exclusive enclave of the black population - OBLM and the NBA and its elitist , privileged self-centered idiots lead the pack.

It is just fine for them to spout their racism- and horrendous for a white person say the 'n; word.

which they (DPST elitist blacks ) use freely.

Hypocrisy - thy province is the NBA and OBLM and DPST party.

anyone who dares to disagree is instantly tarred by the LSM as a racist.

Fuck the NBA and all associated with it.

I won't watch again.

I will watch other 'Racist" sports - Indy cars - (Sato won the Indy 500 last Sunday under a yellow), , F1, and other motorsports - not NASCAR much except the Daytona 500.

Anyone wants to call me a 'Racist" - fuck you too - DPST's . The DPST party only uses black people as their Plantation politics every 4 years - the rest of the time they keep their 'Negroes" - in the fields on their Political Plantation. Witness the Lily white DPST debate stages!
Who can take black people seriously after all of this nonsense?
The NBA is the "most racist" of the sports Backed by china, sorooo s rothchildern etc
Can't you just feel all the togetherness LOL
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2020, 08:33 AM
When OBLM and AntiFa come marching dwon your street demanding you give up your home to them as 'reparations' - you best have your weapons ready to protect yourself.
When OBLM and AntiFa come marching dwon your street demanding you give up your home to them as 'reparations' - you best have your weapons ready to protect yourself. Originally Posted by oeb11

Or how about you are trying to have dinner and a BLM mob descends on you yelling and insisting that you raise your fist in support of BLM or they will not leave? Think these people will be voting for Biden after this? Is this what we can expect if Biden wins? Notice these people are demanding a vote for Biden which is what leads me to believe that this crap will not stop if Biden is elected. This is a mob demanding that you pledge allegiance to their cause or they will punish you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prmL14ERKkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJedXlPGS9w

This is what you want for America? Tell me that you aren't discussed by this SR.
double post
I thought he called him a bad ass white boy because that dude can bring it
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2020, 10:19 AM
Apologist and in denial and deluded over the OBLM racism and violence.

No One will speak for ts when OBLM comes for it.
When they caMe for the bitch ass whites boys...!

There yous go!

Somebody get a rope, eh!
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2020, 10:19 AM
or YR/hh fake Canuck!
Fuck the NBA - their sponsors, and China also
Racism has become the exclusive enclave of the black population - OBLM and the NBA and its elitist , privileged self-centered idiots lead the pack.

It is just fine for them to spout their racism- and horrendous for a white person say the 'n; word.

which they (DPST elitist blacks ) use freely.

Hypocrisy - thy province is the NBA and OBLM and DPST party.

anyone who dares to disagree is instantly tarred by the LSM as a racist.

Fuck the NBA and all associated with it.

I won't watch again.

I will watch other 'Racist" sports - Indy cars - (Sato won the Indy 500 last Sunday under a yellow), , F1, and other motorsports - not NASCAR much except the Daytona 500.

Anyone wants to call me a 'Racist" - fuck you too - DPST's . The DPST party only uses black people as their Plantation politics every 4 years - the rest of the time they keep their 'Negroes" - in the fields on their Political Plantation. Witness the Lily white DPST debate stages! Originally Posted by oeb11
They make millions off the white chumps who worship them - and spit back contempt in their faces.
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2020, 10:24 AM
FF- well put.

Boycott the NBA and their Chinese controllers!