This is how you know higher education is failing.

• oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 09:00 AM
Omar and Tlaib are rejoicing in their anti-Semitic hatred.

They are making plans for Amerikan ovens to dispose of the jewish population in America when harris takes power.

How any sane jewish person could vote for the party of these murderous racists - is a signal of insanity.
SMDH Pitiful!
You brought up a good point in another thread.
Without a reference for your claims, your post has no credility.
In other words, what proof do you have?
Since you have none, your post goes in the opinion bin.

"without a reference for the quote - your post has no credibility."

They are making plans for Amerikan ovens to dispose of the jewish population in America when harris takes power.

How any sane jewish person could vote for the party of these murderous racists - is a signal of insanity. Originally Posted by oeb11
critical race theory is the only thing children should be learning
critical race theory is the only thing children should be learning Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

I think, I hope you are being sarcastic but guess what? You seem to be correct.

How any sane jewish person could vote for the party of these murderous racists - is a signal of insanity. Originally Posted by oeb11
Indeed it is - stupid fucking DPST's.
I suppose it could be worse... there are people out there who insist it never happened at all.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 06:38 PM
And those who wish to do the Holocaust again,

On a worldwide basis - in our Congress!
I find that kind of ignorance to be unacceptable. My dad is a history buff. I've watched plenty of documentaries about the holocaust. It brings tears to your eyes when you hear the survivors and the pain they endured.

If any of those idiots believe that a complete unjust mass murdering and cruel tragedy was started by Jewish people or it never happened, those punks should stop spending so much time playing video games or on social media and learn about history. There are plenty of books out there to read about the facts. Those dipshits should read one or two of them and learn some accurate history.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 06:58 PM
LM- I assume you refer to the Holocaust deniers - of which most are in teh mainstream radical DPST party.
and a small group of white skin head true nut cases.

I have personally known folks with tattoos on their arms - concentration camp survivors.

During WW2 - when the camps were discovered -Eisenhower insisted on documenting the camps with movie and photographs - and brought in the surround German civilians to clean up and witness what their country had done. Eisenhower knew there would be holocaust deniers in the future .

he was correct.
I find that kind of ignorance to be unacceptable. My dad is a history buff. I've watched plenty of documentaries about the holocaust. It brings tears to your eyes when you hear the survivors and the pain they endured.

If any of those idiots believe that a complete unjust mass murdering and cruel tragedy was started by Jewish people or it never happened, those punks should stop spending so much time playing video games or on social media and learn about history. There are plenty of books out there to read about the facts. Those dipshits should read one or two of them and learn some accurate history. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

The same can be said about the current argument that kids, especially White kids don't know the history of slavery. I find that hard to believe because not only was and is taught in school, who hasn't seen Roots, 12 years a Slave, Amistad and just recently Harriet, the life of Harriet Tubman?

But learning that it happened, the absolute horror of slavery and turning that into a modern day course being taught in school today the 1619 Project that America was built on slavery and therefore nothing America has done since can make up for something the whole world practiced including Blacks in Africa and even in America, is an abomination. There are books being written telling young White children not to believe their White parents on matters of race because their parents are in fact racist because, well, because their White.

I just watched a very interesting show on NetFlix about Social Media called "The Social Dilemma" which I highly recommend and one line in particular stood out ( actually, there are to many to list ) "if we can't agree on what is true, there is no hope of solving our problems". And as the show points out, there is a battle raging on Social Media platforms that make discovery of what is true and what isn't, damn near impossible and some suggest that is the point.

We are in deep shit in this country and I really don't see any way out of it. This could make the Fall of Rome look like a picnic before it's all over.
Survey Finds Nearly 20% of Millennials and Gen Z in NY Believe Jews Caused the Holocaust Originally Posted by texassapper

actually i could only name three, the most well known ones, Auschwitz, Dachau and
Buchenwald. but then again that's far better than these snowflakes could do.

I suppose it could be worse... there are people out there who insist it never happened at all. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

which is why Gen Patton summoned Gen Eisenhower and Gen Bradley to Ohrdruf when it was liberated by Brigadier General Joseph Cutrona. Patton, Eisenhower and Bradley knew, correctly, that in the future there would be people would would deny the holocaust ever happened, like that asshole former leader in Iran.

they not only brought the press in to document it all, they made the local German population tour it so they could see what happened there.

Ohrdruf was liberated on April 4, 1945, by the 4th Armored Division, led by Brigadier General Joseph Cutrona, and the 89th Infantry Division. It was the first Nazi concentration camp liberated by the U.S. Army.[7][8]

When the soldiers of the 4th Armored Division entered the camp, they discovered piles of bodies, some covered with lime, and others partially incinerated on pyres. The ghastly nature of their discovery led General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe, to visit the camp on April 12, with Generals George S. Patton and Omar Bradley. After his visit, Eisenhower cabled General George C. Marshall, the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington, describing his trip to Ohrdruf:[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrdru...entration_camp

If any of those idiots believe that a complete unjust mass murdering and cruel tragedy was started by Jewish people or it never happened, those punks should stop spending so much time playing video games or on social media and learn about history. There are plenty of books out there to read about the facts. Those dipshits should read one or two of them and learn some accurate history. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

speaking of history, i was watching Patton 360 on History channel just the other night and the episode was when he commanded 3rd Army late in the war. it covered his touring of Ohrdruf with Eisenhower and Bradley.

some of the footage showed the reactions of the German citizens as they were made to tour the camp. you could see the shock on their faces. the average German didn't know of the mass exterminations and for good reason. many of these jewish families had been friends and neighbors, their kids played together. they may have suspected but Hitler kept this secret because if it was common knowledge by the bulk of the German population it could have caused popular unrest that would have eroded support and led to the German High Command to depose Hitler.

this is from the wiki article on Ohrdruf .. it's part of a cable Eisenhower sent to Gen Marshall.

... the most interesting—although horrible—sight that I encountered during the trip was a visit to a German internment camp near Gotha. The things I saw beggar description. While I was touring the camp I encountered three men who had been inmates and by one ruse or another had made their escape. I interviewed them through an interpreter. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to 'propaganda.'

it's a good thing Patton, Eisenhower and Bradley did what they did from the point of view of history.

and finally .. how sad is it that these illiterate snowflakes would get a better education simply by listening to an ELP song ..

… Can you believe, God makes you breathe.
Why did he lose six million Jews.
Touched by the wings, fears angel brings
Sad winter storm, grey autumn dawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrzyd8R8YWs
Here's another one to remember... Treblinka

Possibly one of my favorite books that I read in history while getting my undergrad. Story of a Nazi death camp where the prisoners staged a full fledged uprising.. about 200 in total escaped the grounds.. and about 80 managed to live and hide long enough to fully escape.

Bergen-Belsen is another well known one... as is Westerbork (where the Franks first went before being shipped to Auschwitz).

I agree with you on this post.