RIP

I say wait until after the election.

Of course, I think they could jam it through but it would be a nice gesture to prove we Republicans aren't a bunch of white racist motherfuckers like the liberal white DPST's.
She was a little too liberal for my taste, but she was obviously an extremely intelligent and relatively fair woman IMO. May she rest in peace. She had a very productive life and made the most of it. Very few people can say that about themselves.
I say wait until after the election.

Of course, I think they could jam it through but it would be a nice gesture to prove we Republicans aren't a bunch of white racist motherfuckers like the liberal white DPST's. Originally Posted by friendly fred

we'll have to at this point. too short of a time frame to get a nominee confirmed and let's face it the Democrats will hold it up on purpose. this is a plus to vote for Trump same as it was in 2016 when voters distrusted Clinton to fill vacancies. given the far leftists now controlling Biden, voters again will consider voting for Biden as risking a far left radical being appointed.
Bullshit. We have until January 20th at the minimum. Most likely 4 more years. IMO Trump and McConnel should push thru a conservative asap.
Bullshit. We have until January 20th at the minimum. Most likely 4 more years. IMO Trump and McConnel should push thru a conservative asap. Originally Posted by Budman
I agree. This is no time to be magnanimous to the Dirt Bag Democrats.

Do you think for one minute that sorry ass bitch Nancy Peloci or that punk ass Chuck Schumer would hesitate to push through a nominee?

This is time to play hard ball politics. The only question should be is what woman will The President nominate.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 06:34 PM
SC justice Ginsburg - rest inPeace.

Trump should immediately nominate and push through the Senate a qualified nominee.

If biden wins - only radical marxists will be nominated by the harris adminsitration.

Likely it does not matter - If Biden wins - harris will nominate and push through the Senate at last 12 radical marxists to destroy the Constitution in favor of marxist orwellian rule. That radical majority will give the DPST's carte blanche to rule as they wish - and implement the Soylent green new deal and all the marxist mischief they plan.

The lockstep DPST 's will screech and moan, and the LSM will also do so - but their plans are far worse for America.

Fuck them!
Bullshit. We have until January 20th at the minimum. Most likely 4 more years. IMO Trump and McConnel should push thru a conservative asap. Originally Posted by Budman
Hypocrisy is the most common form of conservatism. Luckily it won't happen. Trump is going to get his ass beat, and now we know what one of the first orders of business will be for Biden when he takes office.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2020, 06:39 PM
Tiny munster - you are not a citizen of america by your own avatar - so go comment on how long your queen will Rule!
Her real official cause of death was....
I hear she ran out of pudding
we'll have to at this point. too short of a time frame to get a nominee confirmed and let's face it the Democrats will hold it up on purpose. this is a plus to vote for Trump same as it was in 2016 when voters distrusted Clinton to fill vacancies. given the far leftists now controlling Biden, voters again will consider voting for Biden as risking a far left radical being appointed. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

My prediction is we won't get to a nomination hearing. I don't know exactly what the rule is but I'm sure the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee can put a clock on it so Democrats can't hold it up past a time allotted but like I said, not going to happen.

I would love to have to eat those words and have another Conservative on the court by Jan. 20.
I agree. This is no time to be magnanimous to the Dirt Bag Democrats.

Do you think for one minute that sorry ass bitch Nancy Peloci or that punk ass Chuck Schumer would hesitate to push through a nominee?

This is time to play hard ball politics. The only question should be is what woman will The President nominate. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Amy Coney Barrett.
I suppose RBG will now get to put forth the argument for abortion on demand from none other than Saint Peter.
If the Senate believes TRump will win...they will take their time...if they try to rush a nominee through...they think Biden will win.
Hopefully polussy will croak soon from her own gin soaked vomit!

One can only hope!

bahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaaa hhhhhhhahahahaha