Gary Johonson says religious freedom is a black hole.

interview with gary johnson

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ga...rticle/2598088

"Look. Here's the issue. You've narrowly defined this. But if we allow for discrimination — if we pass a law that allows for discrimination on the basis of religion — literally, we're gonna open up a can of worms when it come stop discrimination of all forms, starting with Muslims … who knows. You're narrowly looking at a situation where if you broaden that, I just tell you — on the basis of religious freedom, being able to discriminate — something that is currently not allowed — discrimination will exist in places we never dreamed of."
"Well, they bring out this issue, which I realize it has happened. But the objective here is to say that discrimination is not allowed for by business ..."
"I just see religious freedom, as a category, of just being a black hole."
Will Gary force a Muslim bakery to cater a gay wedding? Let's see how that will work.
Gary Johnson is a " ras-is " ( as they say in da 'hood ! ) . He be talking 'bout "black holes " and all dat !!
Will Gary force a Muslim bakery to cater a gay wedding? Let's see how that will work. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't worry about Gary, you are drinking the Donald's piss now.