Fear No Grammar Nazi!

Instead, hire one!

Yes, you're adorable, and yes, I like you.

You're also running your own business, with a hundred things to keep track of. You're like a juggler, with all these balls in the air ... who's got time to worry about correct grammar, correct spelling, and elegant writing on your web site, in your showcase, and in your ad copy?

Still ... your copy is powerful and important. It's part of your image. It's part of your brand. It's just as important as good photography -- maybe even more so.

Think about the sort of men you want in your client base. Safe, clean, upscale, pleasant ... desirable clients like these generally have one thing in common: they're intelligent. They're the clients who will grow your business, and your income. Attract them with writing that's more polished than they are!

The words you use in your marketing represent you in the mindspace of your target clientele, at least as much as your photos represent you. It's business-smart to put your best foot forward in this area, as in every other.

That's where I come in. I can edit your copy narrowly, simply eliminating misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and technical grammatical faults. I can do more comprehensive editing, tightening and organizing your existing content so that it flows toward that desirable client's decision to contact you. And I can create original content for you, saying what you want to say, in the elegant way you'd say it if you didn't have a hundred other things to do today.

Not photography. Not web design. Just words. Words that express your ideas, as effectively as possible.

You'll be pleasantly surprised by my very-reasonable rates and prompt turnaround. And, for your convenience (and privacy!), I can handle payment by credit card.

Yes, this world is full of grammar nazis and spelling fascists. A smart lady like you will hire one of her own ... and then forget about it. Drop me a PM, and let's talk about what you'd like done!