Rittenhouse on Tucker Tonight

Please do not contact myself or TWK while Tucker is on tonight. uhmmmm Thank You
Please do not contact myself or TWK while Tucker is on tonight. uhmmmm Thank You Originally Posted by winn dixie

i'm TWK and i double liked this post

BAHHAAHAAA
i'm TWK and i double liked this post

BAHHAAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
lol

Must see TV
I fear Rittenhouse will never be able to live a normal life because of this. He will always be looking over his shoulder. He will be scrutinized for every word and action he does from this point forward. This young man is no hero. Kyle is a victim! A victim of our pc and cancel culture!
We as a Nation are at fault for letting this happen.
Sometimes when you cancel others (in self defense) you've got to live with the consequences.

That said, if the sight of the strangers people he shot (in self defense), won't fuck that youngling up for life, nothing the press ever says will.

Sucks to be him.
Sometimes when you cancel others (in self defense) you've got to live with the consequences.

That said, if the sight of the strangers people he shot (in self defense), won't fuck that youngling up for life, nothing the press ever says will.

Sucks to be him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

he'll be fine. once i post the GOAT Tucker's interview with Kyle even you will see he's a level headed and articulate young man. despite with rifleman says about him.

BAHHAHHHHAAAA
Please do not contact myself or TWK while Tucker is on tonight. uhmmmm Thank You Originally Posted by winn dixie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do7sbWaZstQ

Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank you valued poster
I’m sure by the time his Lawyers get through with all of the morons who jumped to conclusions, he will have enough money to drown his sorrows in the wealthy lifestyle.

By the way. The idiots on CNN and MSNBC are still sticking to the same idiocy that they spouted before and during the trial.

The lawyers are taking notes.
... Blimey! .... And would you look at that. Thanks to our mate Waco
and the magic of (Al Gore's) internets and what-not. YOU can surely
see and hear Rittenhouse (and Tucker) with your-own eyes and ears!

### Salty
Yup cnn /msnbc/ etc still trying to push some insane narrative ,,, that's clearly lying Hmm
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2021, 08:09 AM
How was the circle jerk last night. Poor Rittenhouse was the guest of honor at a bukkake party!
Wonder how many lawyers XiNN has? I suppose they’re stupid too.

Sometimes you sound like a kid, Waco.

Yes, the kid did walk old oeb the street brandishing a semi-automatic weapon during a riot. And yes he did kill people.

Indisputable.

Yet somehow everybody got it wrong but Tucker Carlson?
  • oeb11
  • 11-23-2021, 09:04 AM
As I wrote before - the DPST s - are preparing Civil lawsuits to harass Kyle for Life
And nadler/garland are preparing DOJ civil rights criminal charges to retry him.

Kyle's life, as a marked man by DPSTs and race-baiters everywhere , will likely be short
H.... - still powerful in teh DPST party - has expertise in eradicating those who she finds inconvenient to further breathe.

Kyle will not last a year - and will be assassinated by the DPST party and its criminal OBLM/Antifa Arm of terrorism.