Still Looking for an actual ALERT pt 2 of 12

• M!NT
  • 10-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Last week, an ALERT filled with (hypocrisy and drama) written by Still Looking created lots of confusion. I challenged SL to be specific and pinpoint 12 of his HIGHEST CONCERNS so I can address them all (one at a time) here in coed.

In a nutshell, SL is being called out for outing providers in reviews, ROS and men's private sections. Being so specific in descriptions (tattoos, markings, incall locations, etc) that one might easily connect his/her board name with their real world identity. SL, then has the audacity to complain because NOW, the girls have their own forum where they can create profiles (general descriptions) and leave anonymous feedback.

My profile for example: ltn, 36ish, 5ft 7in, 165lbs .. FUCK! .. I just outed myself, MODS can you help edit this? It's not letting me for some reason WTF!

Gentlemen, let's be fair, like ECCIE and other boards that collect information and make available for research. They too (providers) have a right and now a resource to help them make educated decisions on who to see or not see. It is less intrusive than the descriptions left in ROS portion of most reviews and is NOT a security concern.

The Original title to SL post was "Your information is being collected by Marco / (my alleged first name)"

"I've never dealt with Marco, or any of the ladies in his employ, so I have no idea if he is a douchebag or a prince. But am I the only one perturbed by the fact that multiple people have now posted what is apparently his REAL first name on this board? What, you don't like his business practices so his security is no longer important? Seems to me that this is as bad as anything he is alleged to have done." -Fratelli

After Fratelli points this out, the MODS have since edited title and the numerous other postings SL has made and restored security for now. I appreciate that we are now in agreement that SL is the one outing members. Thank you MODS for your assistance with this security matter. -M

2) Neko, Neko, come out where ever you are? Some one is texting hobbyist as if they are the providers. That most certainly is deceitful and a misrepresentation.

First off, FUCK YOU! for trying to drag Neko into this. Neko is a good person, its not in her charactoer to harm anyone or anything. In fact, I trust Neko with my life. I have left her alone (over a year now) to repair her broken heart. I am sure EastBayRay is behind this one. How dare you imply that she would txt hobbyyist as if she where the provider. So what now you are going to try and ruin anyone associated with me? FUCK YOU AGAIN! She is (unlike some) a strong woman and does not take kindly to threats. You may be able to bully certain providers into disconnecting from me. Yes they called me, Yes they told me. I have since removed them off the site. I don't blame them, it can be scary dealing with bullies.

It takes a lot to stand up for what you believe in or for what's right. Not everyone has it in them.

A little history. After meeting Neko over the phone I was instantly charmed by her sexy voice. I tried for months to lure her out on a date. Her response was not just no but ... "HELL FUCKING NO!" A few weeks later after dumping EastBayRay, (cause she is loyal like that) Neko invited me over for a few drinks, laughs, and well...She was/is AMAZZZZZING!!! Weekend was a blurrrrrr ... My Cameron Diaz Fantasy cum true.

On Monday, we were living together. That is how awesome this girl is, truly one-of-a-kind. Immediately I trusted her and knew we would make an interesting couple. This lasted almost 4 years but in the end, jealous and the biz (mostly my fault) got the best of us.

For the longest time we kept our relationship top secret .. Clients would call talking shit and try and lie about not knowing one or the other and we would be standing in the same room laughing our asses off. Chichisto (known for demanding BBFS) called Neko one day. I immediately picked up on his heavy accent. When Neko asked if he knew me he said "NO NO NO, I do not know Marco" Neko replied "Oh really, cause he is right here and put us all on the speaker phone" next thing heard was "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" followed by .. “If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and dial again?” It was fucking hilarious Neko almost peed her panties. Good times, Good times.

WAIT ... Still Looking WTF was your concern with Neko? I guess I missed it.
i think this was his concern "Some one is texting hobbyist as if they are the providers. That most certainly is deceitful and a misrepresentation."

i think he was just assuming it was Neko. It's a really awkward thing to be texting with someone, to eventually find out you weren't texting with them at all.
WTF are you talking about? Marco is NOT your first name. It’s an alias ass hole! Still Looking isn't my name either, it is also an alias! Do you think anyone is buying this bull shit? Nobody gives a shit what your relationship with Neko is! The mods haven't changed a thing in the Alert.

How about you stop this BS and deal with the real issue! I had a session with one of your providers. You texted me requesting I remove items from the review including the ROS. When I called you on NOT being the provider, you posted my information on your piece of crap site. I did exactly what you wanted, yet you continue to play games. How about you have someone chime in another character reference from Germany? Hell I've always wanted to see the wall!

• Vyt
  • 10-25-2011, 09:46 AM
I politely requested that this be kept to one thread.

It is no longer a request.

Please use the original thread opened on this topic for any followups.