New Pics! :)

I'm still waiting on the photographer to return the rest of my pics, but here are a few of them! Comments welcomed!

Kisses,
Staci Stacked
Just WOW
jaw hits floor-------Holy Guacamole, Staci you look stunning as ever. Your photographer did a great job. You look amazing as well.
Girl, you are looking AMAZING! Good for you! Bodie Engel does some great photo work! I'm sure you made his job easy!
Spectacular, Staci! You look incredible!
Very sexy, Staci! yum
Thanks you guys! I've been working really hard to make some positive changes...glad to see it's paying off! All those days of killing myself in the gym were worth it, then! lol

Jackie, thanks sweetheart! Yes, he does great work! I've worked with him before, he's a total sweetheart!
You look great hun! Wowwzers
I've been working really hard to make some positive changes...glad to see it's paying off! All those days of killing myself in the gym were worth it, then! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
What's ur secret pretty lady? I can stand to lose a few. Now what could I do to burn off some calories? Hmmmmmmm.
  • guykc
  • 03-29-2012, 01:48 PM
stacy your pics have always been very sexy pics, and your also sucha pretty lady but these new pics are mamzing, congrats on the new look.
Stacy has always ben beautiful she is now stunning also!!!!
Fucking awesome, simply fuckably awesome
Could adjust the brightness/exposure up a little on first 2 and the last one. And pic #4 could use a little white balance adjustment as well...

Outside of that... you look great
Or a lotta time in the tanning booth.
For what it's worth, these pics are unedited, and I had been tanning for weeks prior.