So my wife loves the ladies...

General question for the forum...my wife is bi-furious. We've had a few (really few and far between) threesomes with friends or random hookups which are the absolute best experience in the world in IMO. We've had a many, many couples experiences with providers. Fun, but not the same. The swinger lifestyle really isn't our thing. We've met a few couples from couples touch and at TMZ. Unicorns really do not exist IMO either. I mean, some women will say they are looking for a steady couple or two to play with, but that never materializes or there is some problem.

So what is the best way to find and keep a steady third? its a pipe dream right?
Maybe try some sugardaddy sites and jointly recruit a hot young bisexual Sugar Baby, the mix between civilian and p4p experience may be what you are after.

A buddy of mine has the same issue keeping a regular partner for he and his wife to play with. They're not willing to invest the time into finding a SB but you might be.
Yep...pretty much a pipe dream.

Unicorns are just in too high of demand and the ladies who are the way you describe usually like a bunch of variety.
Even if you get lucky and find a nice regular 2nd girl there's close to 100% chance the 2 dames will get crossways with each other real quick and you will be in the line of fire. That's why even Mormons and Muslims billet their wives separately, preferably with a eunuch or two between 'em to keep the peace.
Be happy your wife plays with you and other women instead of another dick!
Anyone wanna take bets on how long after her post his "Unicorn Found" thread until he post a "Wife Stealing Bitch" or "All I Get To Do Is Watch" thread?
Anyone wanna take bets on how long after her post his "Unicorn Found" thread until he post a "Wife Stealing Bitch" or "All I Get To Do Is Watch" thread? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Seriously. I've been in the lifestyle a million years and that ALWAYS the end result. ALWAYS.
I would need to see her taint and then determine how it would end.
Seriously. I've been in the lifestyle a million years and that ALWAYS the end result. ALWAYS. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
heh Originally Posted by Ur_1_Only
Anyone wanna take bets on how long after her post his "Unicorn Found" thread until he post a "Wife Stealing Bitch" or "All I Get To Do Is Watch" thread? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

My buddy had the "All I get to do is watch" problem for a long time, his wife just wasn't comfortable with him fucking another woman even in front of her, she wanted to be the only one playing. It caused a lot of frustration on his end. At first he was just happy to be having two naked women in his bed but the "look but don't touch" rule got to be a real issue.

Eventually she came around but it took years. Now, he has open license but a hard time finding a steady third. I keep telling him that's a "High Quality Problem" since many SO won't even entertain the slightest thought of that lifestyle. Still, it's an issue.
My mrs is bi as well, we really have no interest in a steady third, because the potential for problems seems pretty high..
all great points...yes I fully expect my wife will begin by pissing all over me in front of the poor girl and cut any bitch who she perceives is mowing her yard. But the hobby is damn expensive if you enjoy the finer things and its just not near the same as that random blow it up all night threesome. oh well. fuck it or "it is what it is" as they say
^^^^
Bitches ain't that cute n fuzzy.