Bisons Game tonight

Lot's of Chiefs fans here tonight at Coca Cola Field....
Wonder if their # 1 fan is here....
The rodeo's in town? lol... I love barrel races

fuckin' paulie
wait for the review
He texting now
He won't block people behind him from seeing field
I'm so glad your concerned about my whereabouts Pauline, but in all honesty doesn't matter if I was there or not, now does it? Maybe I should have PM'd you about that gobc meeting you promised meet at legacys first MnG. Might have had more fun seeing strippers instead of watching cuse get rolled like they did.
But thinking of it now, nawwwwww I'm happy with NOT meeting anyone else, the few I did wasn't impressed. Sooooo.......
Anyway good game tonight by the bisons, at least there are 2 more left in the series.
You didn't see us up in the GOBC hobby suite?
Maybe if I gave two shits about you I would have looked around, but guess I just don't care enough about you guys to......
Maybe if I gave two shits about you I would have looked around, but guess I just don't care enough about you guys to...... Originally Posted by rodeomann22
You might have seen him.......but couldn't get in without the invitation......

elg........
oh burgs ...dontcha worry ...cause yer plastic man ...loves ya!
You didn't see us up in the GOBC hobby suite? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Were you guys dancing on the dugouts in the 6th?
. Might have had more fun seeing strippers instead of watching cuse get rolled like they did. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
review please
Were you guys dancing on the dugouts in the 6th? Originally Posted by splitlicker
By the fourth I had a fifth in me, so anything is possible.
Why didn't you come over and say Howdy? We could have talked about that wild time we had with them hooks in Timbucktwo....
Would have, but wasn't sure it was you.