the plastic man ...returnith

plastic man here ...back on the ...homeland ...which so many...brave ...welfare recipients battled the ...powerful ...sadam hussein to keep her free fer ...handouts

...yep it be ...good ...ta be back in the land of the ...nascar fan ...the only downside bein ...plastic man cant wear his ...man purse ...in total freedom cause ...merica is too ...proud ...fer that

...ol mary did a ...fine job ...shoveling the horseshit ...in her usual ...fizzle flop ...negative hatin the world way

...seems like ...few ...shitbirds are flyin so lets get em some ...wings
amen
Thank you Jimmy Jesus, you have surely answered... my prayers.
Missed ya pm,

Not really, but welcome back from your "mini" vacation?
Surprised Jimmy Jam hasn't chimed in a welcome as yet???......
JJ & PM seem like two peas in a pod!....

oh mary ...yer loneliness must ...hurt
Missed ya pm,

Not really, but welcome back from your "mini" vacation? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Notice how he did it without cowering under a guest moniker.

Sweeeeeet feltcher from Fulton!
Coming from another multi handle individual. At least I have admitted who I am, have you?
heh
Coming from another multi handle individual. At least I have admitted who I am, have you? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
First, are you talkin' to me?

Are you talkin' to me?

Bruce, meet burger, burger, meet Caitlyn. Caitlyn, meet Fapoleon, Fappy meet Caitlyn.

Happy, Fappy?
First, are you talkin' to me?

Are you talkin' to me?

Bruce, meet burger, burger, meet Caitlyn. Caitlyn, meet Fapoleon, Fappy meet Caitlyn.

Happy, Fappy? Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Nice to meet ya Caitlyn. I'm rodeomann, aka burger, fappy, fapoleon, or whatever other nickname Pm think he/she wants to throw at me today. Glad you were able to come out and are happy in your new body!!
Glad you were able to come out and are happy in your new body!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Well ya knows how fickle women be.....

Well ya knows how fickle women be.....

Originally Posted by Celso
Yeah, ain't that the truth!!
Moved from Coed

DD